VIR PHOTOS!

Started by prov431, June 28, 2004, 05:00:30 AM

prov431

Peanut

Dan,

Would you please post my pics, thanks.  Also i need some more stickers if possible.

Thanks again,

Peanut
#298-ccs
#293-fusa

prov431

Theyre going up now Nut. Glad you are OK dude.
Nothing for your FUSA #, and no problem on the stickers..I'll get some in the mail to you..what color?

PS- please email for folders, I'm off to work so Bams will monitor the email.

prov431

Sorry, I forgot to mention if you call me (# is on the website) instead of ordering through the website you will save few more dollars. Thanks to everyone that's placed orders, they all have been shipped.
-Bams

ecumike

Thanks again for the photos from the weekend. They were AWESOME.

Got some great shots coming through T5/6, and lots of shots from different turns/angles.  Keep up the great work!!!!

GregR6

you guys kick nuts!!!!

I mean that in a good way.

I got some free pics of another #50, so that was cool too!!!  ;D

Thanks guys.

prov431

Guys,
THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!
We are doing our best for everyone out there! :) :)
Bambi & Dan

prov431

Thanks a lot bike E88 and E89 for your photoreflect order today. As I suspected, you didn't feel the need to be ripped off, so you made a smart decision and supported the photography business that actually supports racers in return! Nicely done!
I also suspect that you had no trouble asking us to post your images, and then complete your order. We're extrememly pleased that even though we did tons of sales at the track, that there are still some of you out there that are pulling through and placing those orders. If it weren't for you, our creditors would be knocking down our doors. We would be forced to up our prices to astronomical levels in order to survive.
Once again, that's why you keep coming back...for our above and beyond commitment to customer service.
We'll screw you like no other!!!!! ::)

(this entire message has been a joke of course, intended to be read by a certain wonderful business man)....well except for the thank you part :)
Your best buddy,
Dan Provenzano

DragonSlayer

Dan & Bams
            The cd I got from you guys was great,thx,now I have to get some with my number plates on.BTW we had a great time at Carowinds wed,remember me now??Deep pockets & long arms.

prov431

QuoteDan & Bams
            The cd I got from you guys was great,thx,now I have to get some with my number plates on.BTW we had a great time at Carowinds wed,remember me now??Deep pockets & long arms.
Yep, sure we remember ya. Did you ride the laid back green coaster...forget the name, but it was cool!
Thanks for the compliment on the pics.
Catch ya in September.
Dan & Bams

DragonSlayer

yeah rode all the coasters,forget names,nephew had a coaster phobia,now he's addicted to them,says he can't wait to go back.Thanks again,u guys ROCK!!!!!!

jm-141

Could you post Am#141 Orange bike
                      Am#215 Black bike