VIR PHOTOS!

Started by prov431, June 28, 2004, 05:00:30 AM

prov431

Hello from Bambi :) (Shoot To Thrill Photo) Nice seeing everyone this past weeekend at VIR! I have a little over 8 GIGS of pictures from Friday through Sunday. The last race I shot was the GP125 on Sunday.
Thanks to those of you who came in and purchased from us, we appreciate your business and hope you are more than satisfied with our work! I tried very hard to give everyone something different, and most of you really appreciated that....thanks!!

IMPORTANT:
We will NOT be posting folders to our website. We've learned that over the last 6 mos. 99% of people that request we post their pictures do not purchase pictures, but simply use our site as a tool to share photos with their friends. This is obviously a lot of work for us that we are not compensated for.....so no more web posting.
If you want a CD of all your images from the weekend, we will keep our LOW track side price in effect and just add shipping and handling!
All CD's are $50.00 shipped, unless your folder doesn't contain a lot of images, then I will let you know and adjust accordingly!
Thanks again everyone, and special thanks to our sponsored riders for their hard work and great racing.
Bambi & Dan Provenzano

Clay

I was seriously considering buying at least one pic from this weekend in racing.  I tried stopping in the trailer to view what you had of me, but you guys were too busy.  I've got to see the pics though to see if any of them are any good.  Is there any chance you could make a thumbnail jpg and email it to me?  

prov431

Sure thing, not a problem. I need am/ex & bike number, and a description of the bike in case there were multiple bikes w/same number, and email address you want it mailed to.
Thanks ;D

unlss29

Hi, i was wondering if you got any pictures of expert rider #29? race number two on friday.. blue bike and rider wore blue/white leathers..If so could you please send proof images?The last pictures i got from you all were great! Thanks..
Chris
sbkfreak@nc.rr.com

GAMEDIC

QuoteSure thing, not a problem. I need am/ex & bike number, and a description of the bike in case there were multiple bikes w/same number, and email address you want it mailed to.
Thanks ;D
He is a little short guy abotu 4'11" about 200lbs on a 125gp bike ;D ;D ;D ;D
He is on a honda novice 823 red and black oh and yellow plates... see you at roebling Clay ;D

Clay

What Greg said.  I'm Am 823, red/black bike.  I was in practice group 2 all 3 days and raced in supersport unlimited, GTO, and GP umlimited.  My email addy is clay_n_adams@yahoo.com.

OmniGLH

You guys took some great pics - my teammate and I both bought CDs from you while at the track on Saturday  :D

Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

prov431

Thanks for the nice comments! Much appreciated. For those that have requested proofs, I appolgize I haven't got back to you yet. Have been out of the house all day. I'll be working on the requests in just a little while. Thanks again.

Clay

I'll look for that thumbnail in my email tonight.  :)

prov431

OK guys, here's the deal. As silly as it sounds, it's easier to post the pics to Photoreflect than it is to watermark and resize samples...so I am going to post the folders that were requested right now.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE only request your folder be posted if you seriously plan on making a purchase. It's a lot of work for me while Dan is at his regular job and as some of you already know, I'm pregnant:) (and been enjoying being sick every day) :-X
I set up some very nice CD package prices for you...so NO EXCUSES!!!! :)
-Bams

Clay

I can't promise I'll purchase, but I can promise that I'm honestly interested.  It's all in what kind of shots you have of me.  I've got to see first though.   :P

I see the pics are up now.  I really do thank you!  I'll look at the competition has of me and make up my mind.  (I'm not looking for the full CD, just a few pics for my sponsor.)

prov431

No sweat! They're posted on the site.