Paul Johnson beheaded

Started by OmniGLH, June 18, 2004, 11:21:23 AM

Thorny

dylanfan53

QuoteDid you forget 9/11?
F those prisoners.  I say take the list of people they wanted freed and have our own beheading Party.
People like you tie the hands of the Government.  Do you think they played by rules on 9/11?  Do you think they took prisoners during or even before the war?
Wake up!! This is a war and we are the only ones trying to play by the rules.  They are and will not, that is what makes them unlawful combatants, therefore the Geneva Convention rules do not apply.  Please do some research before you judge.

Semper FI
Adrian
USMC

Adrian,
Do you want to sort out which prisoners you want to F ?  
He is referring to Iraqi prisoners.  By the military's own admission many of them were simply citizens picked up at our checkpoints traveling to work or home.  We had no idea who most of them were so we just rounded them up to try to get information.  Perhaps you want to kill them, I don't know.  

You are referring to al Qaeda Arabs in a different country that they wanted exchanged for Johnson.  Perhaps those are the ones you want to kill.

I gotta get off this damn computer....
Don Cook
CCS #53

251am

Try to do some research? Forget 9/11? 9/11 was carried out by a total of 19 PEOPLE; 15 were Saudis, 2 Pakistani, 2 from somewhere else other than Iraq. There were no Iraqis in those 9/11 planes!!! Research? Guerllia terrorists have no rules. We do have rules as a supposed civilised nation. Here was my point jarhead;

Bush's declaration of not abiding to the statutes of the Geneva Convention concerning POWs puts another set of crosshairs on EVERY ONE OF OUR SOLDIERS. THEY ARE NOW MARKED FOR DISABLING SHOTS SO THEY CAN BE TORTURED, BEATEN, AND BURNED ALIVE. GET IT? IM NOT TYING ANYONE'S HANDS; SIMPLY STATING THE OBVIOUS THAT GEORGE THE II HAS PRACTICALLY PUT A BOUNTY ON OUR OWN TROOPS. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE REFINERY.    

EX#996

I've kept silent over this, because I have two cousins in the service.  One in Iraq and another in Afganistan.

Robbie, who is Iraq, knows exactly why he is there.  The media puts a spin on things stating that we are not wanted in that country.  While that is true for some Iraqi's, it is not true for all.  We have a purpose and Iraq will be much better off without Saddam.  Just ask any woman who lives in that country.

9/11 was Al-quiada (sp?)  the same people terroist group that killed Mr. Johnson.  They attack not only Americans, but other's who do not subscribe to their thinking.  Yes, this is two separate issues.

The POW treatment was uncalled for.  I thought we were above that.  I am upset at the media for printing the pictures.  If they cannot print the pictures of the Americans who were killed and their bodies mutilated, why did they print those other pictures.  It seems like they (media) only wants to show the bad in us.....

I support our troops 100%.  May God bring them home.

Dawn
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super_KC124

Very good points, Dave. It's just I don't agree with the way things were and are being handled. Do I have a better plan? No. So I think I'll just leave this one alone. See you at the track. :)

Super Dave

QuoteBush's declaration of not abiding to the statutes of the Geneva Convention concerning POWs puts another set of crosshairs on EVERY ONE OF OUR SOLDIERS. 

Again, we're dealing with a different kind of group of people.  That's what they want from us anyway, the real people we're fighting against.

What happened at the prison hasn't changed anything.

The Geneva Convention didn't help the Kurds that were killed with WMD's...

And the UN didn't complain then.

The Geneva Convention didn't help the 300,000 people that were found in some mass graves in Iraqi.  

I never saw any investigations into that by anyone...until now.

With the "prison scandal", there won't be pretty consequences for those at fault.  We're dealing with the Uniform Code of Military Justice.  If the UN gets involved for "war crimes", I think it's ridiculous.  After all, they have never done anything really in Iraqi for those people that have been persecuted, murdered, raped, tortured, limbs removed, etc...

Super Dave

GSXR RACER MIKE

Not doing anything seemed to be the view of the last administration, that administration seemed to believe that if we didn't bother them, they wouldn't bother us. That administration thought we should concentrate on making everybody 'feel good' here in the U.S., and not worry about anticipating aggressive acts toward us and protect us adaquately. I bet many of the 'Bill' supporters don't know that he weekend our military the most of ANY President in ALL of U.S. history! Over 500 military bases were closed down during his 'feel good' Presidency and was done under the flag of saving tax money for the American worker. Sadly what the general public didn't know was that the money that was saved by those closures and military cut-backs netted the average worker about $1.86 per week!  >:( That has got to be 1 of the dumbest thought processes there is. I would have gladly given another $5 per week to increase our military might!

These terrorists don't want us out of their region, they want a reason to do these acts. If we completely removed U.S. presence from the Arab world it would not stop these people from acting against us. These people feel that we are evil and that we need to be destroyed. I think that 1 of the only real ways we could effectively protect ourselves is to remove ourselves from the United Nations, close our borders to the rest of the world, retract our troops back home from throughout the world, and strengthen our military, technological, and surveillance advantages. But that is a fantasy and would never happen, so we are stuck with our politically correct hands being tied. :-/

I am just so glad that we didn't have Gore as a president when 9/11 happened, I don't even want to imagine what his knee-jerk wrong response would have been!
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Lowe119

So now the Korean has been beheaded.... Do they think they are getting somewhere with this?

Super Dave

Last ditch effort...

Freedom in the heart of the Tigris and Eurphrates rivers...

Really, when has this happened ever?

The status quo has allowed awful things to happen.  It wasn't pretty before we got involved.  Did that give us any moral ground to stand on?  Letting hundreds of thousands of people die...

Involvement does require sacrifice, unfortunately.

So, one of the questions has to be...

After September 11th, had we continued the course that was previously plotted, would we have any success?  Yeah, maybe the count of dead would be different.  Might have been higher given the opportunity for terrorists to continue to operate in their past modes.

Is it easier now to operate as a terrorist?

Have more lives been saved than lost?  No way to answer that...but how many people did Hussein's thugs whack each week?
Super Dave