News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Sore

Started by cornercamping, June 17, 2004, 10:45:52 PM

cornercamping

QuoteMmmmmmmm, Beeeerrr! Mmmmmmm, Cheez-its! ;D

I know, tell me about it.  A case and a family pack of cheezit's lasts me a week  ;D

cornercamping

Went and worked out again today, after all the sorness finally wore off. Also weighed in.  Gained 1 pound.  Probably has something to do with the beer and Cheez-it's  ;D 8)

boo181

if you really want to put on about 20 pounds of muscle mass it's going to take some time. i weigh about the same as you do now, and it's my "natural weight." meaning it's the weight that when i slack off and don't hit the gym hard, like i haven't been in about 2 years, thats where my weight is. i used to play division 1 college football and weighed 172lbs. with 3% body fat, i now have 7% body fat. i had to spend about 2 hours a day in the gym 6 days a week. and it's very hard to mantain that kind of a schedule when you have a job and other responsibilities. not to mention you need to eat alot more because of the increased amount of calories your burning, and if you want to add weight you need to take in more calories than you burn. it's a pain in the a**. my advise, don't worry about adding weight, it'll slow you down anyway. just work on your strength and cardio, and you'll see an increase in muscle mass and lose in fat anyway.