News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VP Prices

Started by GAMEDIC, May 28, 2004, 08:01:42 AM

GAMEDIC

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I was just informed of a VP fuels price increase effective 6/1/04. Please contact your respective dealer for new price information.

I apologize but I have no control over the prices.

If you have any questions of comments please email me at ccs68@bellsouth.net

I have some fuel in stock at the old price.. so if you are going to  Roebling please place your order NOW before the up in price and i will have it for you at the old price... after that it will be at the new price.. email me if you have any questions
Greg

Clay

OMG, ANOTHER price hike?  What's it gonna be now...60 bux for a 5 gallon drum of U4?!?!?  Damn, plain 'ole pump gas is looking more and more attractive.  :(

GAMEDIC

QuoteOMG, ANOTHER price hike?  What's it gonna be now...60 bux for a 5 gallon drum of U4?!?!?  Damn, plain 'ole pump gas is looking more and more attractive.  :(
hey don't worry...i know your putting in your order for Roebling...you will get it at the old price for this race

speedster_1

so how many price hikes has that been? 3 in a few months!?!   :o

GAMEDIC

Quoteso how many price hikes has that been? 3 in a few months!?!   :o
yeah this will make 3 :(

Clay

Just saw over on wera...it's 65 bux now.  Damn, at the least I won't be using it for practice anymore.  Looks like I'll be pulling out the pump gas.  :(

Clay

BTW, they REALLY should have a buy back program for the drums.  Apparently they cost alot, so why not buy them back from the customers instead of just throwing them away?  Seems like they could make a little more (save) money that way.  :-/

cstem

I don't know what planet you guys reside on, but here on earth, the price of all gas has gone up about 20-25%.  Why would VP be any different.  It should be interesting to see how some of these bikes run on pump after being tuned for race gas though!
The voice of the Southwest.

GAMEDIC

QuoteI don't know what planet you guys reside on, but here on earth, the price of all gas has gone up about 20-25%.  Why would VP be any different.  It should be interesting to see how some of these bikes run on pump after being tuned for race gas though!
True... and clay we use to buy back the 15 gal drums well you placed a deposit and when you turned it in you got that back..but they have stoped doing that... yes that is the new price ...but if you get your order to me today you will get it for RRR at the old price...

Clay

I've already ordered.  ;D  

Cstem, the price of VP has risen 45% from the first of the year...NOT 20-25%.  ;)  

GAMEDIC

Some hope:
VP is talking right now to see what and if they can find some way to maybe get the price down some.. i will let everyone know if and when i hear anything

GAMEDIC

All the new prices are posted on the web site as of now...