News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Zemke.....(spoiler)

Started by castle228, May 23, 2004, 02:48:10 PM

StumpysWife

In other news, www.superbikeplanet.com is reporting that Tez broke his wrist in the Supersport race.   :(

I hope it's not true!

Heather

Dawn

Tez went down hard on his wrist and was holding it as he got up from the pavement.  He didn't even look at his bike so I know something was really wrong.  

It was fun seeing him being interviewed next to Jason D'Salvo prior to the race.

Dawn

P.S.  Did everyone see the commercial that Kevin Hanson was in?

motomadness

I saw the commercial.

I too hope Tez is okay.  I saw later that he did not start the Superstock race, so something was definitely no working for him.

tigerblade

QuoteIn other news, www.superbikeplanet.com is reporting that Tez broke his wrist in the Supersport race.   :(

I hope it's not true!

Heather

I was afraid of that by the way he was holding it when he got up.   :-/
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Ohfugit

I saw Tez was holding his wrist  after his getoff..
Anybody know what caused it.. someone else lost it later in the race in close to the same spot.

It was really funning seeing DiSalvo and Tez Opposite each other, Disalvo looked even tinyer then usual.

251am

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's not a satellite bike this year even though it's under the Erion colors.
  How did the rule changes go this year? Was it that factory machines could not run both superstock and superbike, but all other teams could? I forget.
 Alright corner, I'll put a six pack on the Fox for Saturday, and BBoz in the rain on Sunday.(Zemke, of course, will be second on both days.) ;D  Oh yeah, throw in that set of Dunnys you were gonna send me too. ;D  

Dawn

QuoteI saw Tez was holding his wrist  after his getoff..
Anybody know what caused it.. someone else lost it later in the race in close to the same spot.

It was really funning seeing DiSalvo and Tez Opposite each other, Disalvo looked even tinyer then usual.

Possibly the paint...

Dawn  

cornercamping

QuoteAlright corner, I'll put a six pack on the Fox for Saturday, and BBoz in the rain on Sunday.(Zemke, of course, will be second on both days.) ;D ÊOh yeah, throw in that set of Dunnys you were gonna send me too. ;D Ê

Your on !   I didn't forget about the Dunny's.  They are still on the bike.  gotta get them removed, but I've been slackin... ;D