News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Hey K3 - check this out

Started by tshort, May 18, 2004, 11:51:31 AM

tshort

I read today in the Journal Sentinel this one-of-a-kind Harley Fatboy bronze is for sale - $150k and it's yours.  Maybe we could pass the hat for you, and get it delivered to your front yard ;D
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Protein Filled

At least it will stay in one piece longer than a regular Harley!

;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

KBOlsen

Is that a puddle underneath? :D
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

diesel748

The state it was fabricated ( you don't make HD's and choppers you fabricate them) in must have a helmet law b/c they put one in the sculpture.

tshort

QuoteThe state it was fabricated ( you don't make HD's and choppers you fabricate them) in must have a helmet law b/c they put one in the sculpture.

That'd be Europe.  Yes, they have helmet laws over there.  I'd like to see a trucker run this one down in the rain :D
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

K3 Chris Onwiler

You won't have to pass the hat nearly so far as you might think, because I'd settle for that cherry Mustang droptop parked behind it.  She couldn't be worth more than 20K.  My birthday is in about 3 weeks... ;)
And before anyone even asks, I'll be 39 1/2!!!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com