News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Cheer on MW's Brian Hall!

Started by OmniGLH, May 14, 2004, 08:15:00 AM

OmniGLH

Hey guys,

Brian is making his first attempt at an AMA round this weekend at Barber!  Be sure to cheer for him this weekend when you're glued to the TV watchin SPEED channel  :D

And a reminder - you can see practice and qualifying times in real time at USSUPERBIKE.com
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

EM JAY

Go get em Brian!!!  Thanks for the help at Blackhawk!
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

sdiver68

Good luck Brain!

I saw Doty is there as well with mid-pack lap times in the 1st practice.  What class is Brian running?  I didn't see his results in the SS practice times.

Update - Found him in SuperStock, running solid times!

MCRA Race School Instructor

OmniGLH

Brian will be running in Superstock.  He only has a pair of GSX-R750s, so that limits him in the classes he runs.

Maybe after this weekend we'll be able to talk him into getting a 600 (attempts from DanO and myself thus far have been unsuccessful.)

After practice round 1 he had the 22nd fastest lap, a 1:33.8.  Right behind JJ Roetlin, 2 sponts ahead of Montez.  I am going to be glued to the ussuperbike.com site ALL day....
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Super Dave

I have a great interest in Brian.

Make it easy...

Here's a link to the event stuff...

http://www.amaproracing.com/04rr/birmingham/index.html
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

Yet another of the children who have beaten me goes big time!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Protein Filled

QuoteYet another of the children who have beaten me goes big time!

That must be a real long list!

;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteThat must be a real long list!

;D
I said children, not expatriate bungholes!  

There's Jessie, Blake, and now Matt.  I think the list might get a bit longer if you included all the ADULTS that have beaten me.  Hey Edgar!  How long is the list of fat guys on antique motorcycles who have beaten you? ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

Super Dave

Decreasing_Dave

Sooo....I guess Brian is proof that you don't need ALL of those Expert points to get an AMA license.  

I raced Brian in SW Region last year as an Amatuer.

Good luck Brian!!

;D

OmniGLH

QuoteSooo....I guess Brian is proof that you don't need ALL of those Expert points to get an AMA license.  

I raced Brian in SW Region last year as an Amatuer.

Good luck Brian!!

;D

Actually, Brian DID have enough expert points.

He did really well in the FUSA classes at Daytona, he did well at Topeka, and did well at RA.  He managed to legitimately earn his 100 required points.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Decreasing_Dave

Yeah, I forgot that we were this far into the race season.  With the new baby and all I have only raced 1 weekend since it started.  :(