News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Mighty Duc's Dad shares...

Started by Love944, April 30, 2004, 03:36:56 PM

Love944

I know that my parents have been silent on the web about Bryan.  Dad and Mom sat down and put this together about their son.

http://www.bryancassellmemorial.com/id5.html

I thought you all might like to see how they saw him, in their own words.

Love and Prayers.

Laura

bmfgsxr

i only knew him from online, but he seemed like a real cool guy.  :(

251am

I was putting together my first track bike when Bryan's articles were run in RoadRacingWorld magazine, pertaining to his first efforts. I took a lot of what he had to say to the track with me that first day. 1. Have fun. 2. Don't come in last. 3. Don't crash. I still take these 3 things to the track with me. Never had the oppurtunity to meet Bryan, but wanted to thank you and all of your family for sharing him with us. Thank You.  

Steviebee

This still shocks me, MightyDuc came to us a fresh new face, He popped on the boards and asked a lot of questions,  very soon after he was helping the other new guys solve the very same questions he had asked only months earlier.  We emailed each other about stuff, as im sure he helped out hundreds of other new guys.  

He gave me the idea of "If he can do this, so can I".   He achieved more in his first year of racing than most of us.  

I spent 95 thru 00 in west palm beach,  but didnt get into racing untill i moved away from paradise.  I always had a special spot for "that newguy" from south Florida, but am stilll shocked by the events at Daytona.

Im happy that Bryans family is still present here, if only to remind us of him.  

God Speed Mighty Duc !!

Super Dave

Laura...

Tell Heather that we think about her too.
Super Dave