News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Volunteer Crew Chief for MC Racing

Started by Chuck, April 19, 2004, 01:44:23 PM

Chuck

MC Racing is looking for someone wanting to get into racing at the team level.  As we are growing we realized we need another hand.  This is a volunteer position, but we will give rides and lodging to and from all events.  Looking for someone in the Kansas City Area with some motorcycle expierience and a willingness to learn...and obviously an endless passion for our sport.

Dawn

QuoteMC Racing is looking for someone wanting to get into racing at the team level.  As we are growing we realized we need another hand.  This is a volunteer position, but we will give rides and lodging to and from all events.  Looking for someone in the Kansas City Area with some motorcycle expierience and a willingness to learn...and obviously an endless passion for our sport.

Let me refrase this for you....

Wanted:  Grunt at the track... No you won't get paid, but we'll drive you there and you can sleep in the truck!   ;D

Oh wait a minute, that's my job description!

Dawn   :D

TZDeSioux

There's a fella by the Name of Kevin Clark from the KC area. He would make a perfect candidate for what you are looking for. He's a willing fella for sure

tigerblade

QuoteThere's a fella by the Name of Kevin Clark from the KC area. He would make a perfect candidate for what you are looking for. He's a willing fella for sure

He can teach them how to be a WPC...
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Dawn

QuoteHe can teach them how to be a WPC...

Chuck has only been a member since 04/01/04...

He may not know what WPC stands for.   ???

;D

Chuck

Is that White plated Cheater?  That's my teammate Mike! lol  Im still a lowly amature.  

Dawn

Whoa Chuck!  You learn quick!

Dawn   :D

Chuck

Does that mean i get another star Dawn? lol  We actually had a positive interview with a guy tonight.  

There are some people who enjoy helping people succeed and be behind the scenes.  This is a guy looking to find a real job doing motorcycle related things and this would be a great addition to a resume for such a position.

And by the way it's not a grunt job...we do our own wrenching primarily, but it'd be nice to have someone take the bike and stand it, tell you the times your turning and make sure the bike has enough fuel for the next race.

Steviebee

You forgot to thow in the case of beer !!!

see ya at blackhawk !!!!

Chuck

I dont know about a case of beer, but come on by the MC Raicing pit at RA and say hello.  Im sure we can find a few pints somewhere after the festivities.

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteHe can teach them how to be a WPC...
Why is everyone always picking on Kevin?  I don't think it's very polite or funny.

Honey?  If you're going to the store, would you pick up a can of sarcasm?  I just used the last of it... :D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Jeff

QuoteAnd by the way it's not a grunt job...we do our own wrenching primarily, but it'd be nice to have someone take the bike and stand it, tell you the times your turning and make sure the bike has enough fuel for the next race.

But most importantly, she has to look good while holding an umbrella  ;D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest