News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

South African Grand Prix Predictions

Started by TZDeSioux, April 15, 2004, 06:46:23 PM

TZDeSioux

alright suckas.. put your money where your mouth is.
who wants to bet a case of beer of your choice on who wins? any takers?

motomadness

My wildcard really should have been Kenny Roberts.

TZDeSioux

QuoteMy wildcard really should have been Kenny Roberts.

nah.. don't go by his practice time. That boy fades big time in races.

Super Dave

Quotenah.. don't go by his practice time. That boy fades big time in races.

Their bike is a piece of cr@p.  
Super Dave

cornercamping

1. Rossi
2. Edwards
3. Bayliss
4. Hayden

StumpysWife

QuoteWill Kurtis finish the race?

I'm guessing no.

I was almost right.  He's not even starting.  According to www.superbikeplanet.com, he's on his way home because of his shoulder.  

Heather

duc995@aol.com

cornercamping

Rossi rocks  8)  Note the fastest lap (24) and record for the track.  Guess who's got a new record, again  ;D

cornercamping

If anyone wants it, I have all the 2003 races on a hard drive in hi-res.  I'll also have all 2004 videos.  I'm a member on the MotoGP site  ;D  I plan on burning them into a DVD format soon.

Clay

I'll remember that corner.  ;D

All I can say is...DANG, this is gonna be good.  This is what makes it exciting.  I mean, look at AMA.  It's still the best it's been in years...yet you ask that question and the answer will pretty much be: Mladin or EBoz.  WSBK...who gives a damn, it'll be a Ducati. ::)  But this series this year, no one knows!  

I personally still think Rossi will pull it off.  Pole positions, lap times, they all mean bunk once it comes race time.  The guy obviously has a switch that he can flip at any given time and turn on "god mode".  It's almost unreal.  I remember many times last year he wasn't on pole, yet still spanked the field.  I really hope he can put the yami on top.  That'll tell the world that it's not the bike!  (I chant that while racing my 929, LOL)

That being said, I WANT to see Edwards win it, and hope he does!

cornercamping

I think Rossi's intention is to win a championship on EVERY manufacturers bike.  Then, he will be able to say that he is the worlds fastest rider.  If he can pull a championship on every manufactuers bike, he'll truely be a god.   ;D