News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CCS Amateur #696 report?

Started by Dozer228, September 10, 2002, 10:13:16 AM

Dozer228

Has anyone heard any news on Am. #696 who crashed in Turn 2 on Sunday's Middleweight Superbike race (Race 15)@ Summit Point? I was captain in turn 1 on Sunday and want to know if anyone has heard anything on his condition. I know he was transported to Jefferson but haven't had an update.

xlr8tn2

Does anyone know who crashed in turn #3 late in the race (#15 on SUNDAY)?

Dozer228

I don't recall a crash in 3 on Sunday during #15, you sure it wasn't my crash in 2?

xlr8tn2

perhaps...I was hit from behind just right before I started to lean into 3 and never saw what happened.  I actually thought my tire exploded, as I had earplugs in and wasn't familiar with the sound...then thought something was wrong with my bike.  Don't know if there was a separate incident.

Seapup

QuoteHas anyone heard any news on Am. #696 who crashed in Turn 2 on Sunday's Middleweight Superbike race (Race 15)@ Summit Point? I was captain in turn 1 on Sunday and want to know if anyone has heard anything on his condition. I know he was transported to Jefferson but haven't had an update.

Robert Taylor (CCS#696AM) was treated at Jefferson Memorial and released with compressed vertebra.

Good seeing you here Mr. Cornercaptain Extraordinaire!  :)

Dozer228

Good seeing you here Mr. Cornercaptain Extraordinaire!  :)

Well, ya know, I like to get around.  8)