News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

casper is back to his owner

Started by Casper, September 08, 2002, 10:10:53 PM

Casper

well at Blackhawk farm Edger Dorn
Found out what it was like to have the bad luck this weekend. I  have to say he said he did not believe in fairytales but on sat morning he warped his rotors
and on sun morning he had to cut off about 300 yards of plastic rap and in the after noon his bike just was not running right and lost to casper in the Heavy weight sportman race . ;D ;D ;D
Casper was taken from Edger Dorn during the  race! ;DEdger was going to be funny and put it on his bike and then try and rub it into casper face by running with it on his bike during the race  >:(well Casper took it off the bike after coming out of turn seven on the last lap. :o :o :o
sweet sweet justic ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well now that ghost is back the bad luck will off Edger Dorn good Luck Ed hope it all  is good now see ya !!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :-* :-* :-* :-*

KBOlsen

That bike looked like something spun by the world's biggest caterpillar. :D
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Dawn

Casper....

If you have the capability - It would be great to have a few choice shots on the net.

Dawn   ;)

casper

;D ;D ;D ;D Dawn we are work n that as we speek! 8) 8) 8)

Numbskullz113

Hey, I still don't believe in ghosts...I guess it's better to be lucky than good, huh billy?

The rotors were warped from the last weekend. I just found out during the first practice session. The engine cutting out was that bad gas you put in my tank. I guess you need to resort to cheating to win  :P

That's OK, I will win the war...

The plastic wrap thing was a classic. The problem here is that the bar has been raised  :o ::) ::)

;)

If you post any pictures I will sue you for slander  ;D

Dawn

According to Webster's Dictionary...

Slander - noun - the utterance of a falshood that damages anothers reputation; such a statment.

Since slander is a spoken word, and a picture is not....  I don't think you have a case for slander.  Sorry Edgar. :'(

Dawn ;)

CASPER

the only bad gas at the track was yours Ed

and can't believe it Ed how come when I beet you
there is some thing always wrong with your bike that is truely amazing Time for a newer bike Ed but I think I will stick to beeting you and or competeing
with you on my old 1991 F2 and my 150 or 160 lbs.
more than you just look at that Edge wow I'm over weight and on a ten year old bike and you still can not kick my ass or even gap me what dose that say about your rideing ability! ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o ??? ??? ??? :-X :-X :-X

Numbskullz113

oh, please a 110 horsepower f2 is not really an F2...compared to my slow ass SV. On top of it all, you run that special fancy fuel...
 ;)

Hey, I never claimed to be a good rider!!! We all know that...

At Road A, there was nothing wrong with my bike, except for the expert that I almost hit and had to slam on the brakes on the last lap while leading and let you go through... :o :o :o

Dawn

Hey guys....

This is better than the soaps!   :D

casper

ya I wish it was a 110 hrs cuz then we would not even be talking about this right now and would not have made that stupid comment one of many I will add.cuz i then would be gapping you !!
and the only thing you let go by you is a faster rider  ;D ;D ;D ;Doooh ya I forgot to tell you passing other riders and setting them up in your way it is called raceing you should try it some time!!and stop using your 2000.oo dollar motor to out pull me on the straight seeings how that is the only place you are faster!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :-/ :-/ :-/ :-* :-* :-*

racerX465

The following is all I know about Edgar's bike being prepped for return delivery to Japan, to figure out this *fuel problem*, no doubt; I, along with a few supremely innocent friends, returned from a fabulous dinner in South Beloit to find TOM MASON drunk off his tire-changing ass yelling, "Hey, everybody! Watch what *I'M* gonna do to Edgar's bike!!!" [/glow]:P ::) ;D :o

Hey, does Tom wrap gifts at Christmas time, too?

TZDeSioux

QuoteHey, I never claimed to be a good rider!!! We all know that...

Uh.. Edgar... I think youre a good rider man seeing as you whoop me so bad in every race we're in together that I never even see you.   ???