Sad Day @ Jennings G.P...

Started by zracer196, March 09, 2004, 09:07:24 AM

zracer196

Saw this on another board...

Very Sad...It's a VERY safe track...He may be the first?  Don't know for sure...

R.I.P. Steve...

www.600rr.net/forums/view...php?t=6736

Mark Z.
Ex #196

tigerblade

Couldn't get that link to work myself, here's another:

http://www.600rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6736&sid=be9d5d47dd75463bd93bdc1db6ceaf98

:(
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Photo_Chick

Thanks for the link, read it on another board but no one was really sure what was going on.  God speed and my prayers are with his wife and family.

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

james-redsv

The guy hit a tree trying to save his bike. :o #1 rule, save yourself when trees are approaching, DUMP THE BIKE!!! At Jennings the trees are a long way from the track, he had to ride a ways reach them. This happened at Roebling many years ago as well, guy tried to save the bike and went into a tree. You can replace your bike but you have only one body. This was avoidable. :'(RIP

CCSRACER123CCS

I had an experience somewhat like this. There was a chain linked fence approaching and I ditched the bike, I still hit the fence but on the chain linked part. The tank hit the metal pole, which would have been my back! Sad thing that the guy tried saving his bike without realizing it was going to hurt himself.