motomadness

Eddie#200

QuoteThanks Eddie

You are always welcome!

Eddie#200

In: working out diffrences between friends
Out: having to do so...

TZDeSioux

QuoteBefore this gets out of hand.  There's always at least two sides to every story, and I don't wish to discuss them in this manner.  This is team business, so everyone please respect that.

sorry chief... didn't know it was you who he was talking about. With that.... I'll shut up now.  :-[

kaptin_give_a_f

[quote  link=board=ccs1;num=1029880195;start=30#43 date=12/17/02 at 11:05:41][/quote]

son,
 you can make yourself feel however you like.
#1. when i got something to say to you,  guess what?  you gonna hear about it.   either that or i dont .... w/you no more.period.
#2 i know you dont want to fight me. period.
 you aint the only person that my comments are concerning.
this is an "in and out" thread..... im intittled to write my ins and outs. period.
i did not say a name. if you know who i am, you know theres more than one team mate to me, remember ellie? my own brother has spoken ill of me.
you wanna spill on yourself, why dont you?
this was a release for me, no name called.
and i use what call sign i want, maybe you feel superior to say that you can move your mouse, as if im stupid or something, but you can believe what you like, i'll be your "dummy"...
and sympathy is for FAGGOTS, son... keep your jokes!
really tho, sean, i dont have a disagreement with you, otherwise, like i said, you'd know about it. i AGREE to let people be who they are. period. and i almost got offended for you to try to tell me what call sign to use "quit trying to be anonymous", who are you to me?
you say it's no ones bizness, but  i didnt name anyone. you say you dont need backing, but you write "thanks Eddie"
 and so i must thank brian for not knowing who i was directing to.
you got my number also, but you didnt call me?
and
you say a manhood joke also. ......lol.......

kaptin_give_a_f

IN:  freedom of speech

OUT:  people have a problem with it

Isaac R. Anderson

TZDeSioux

QuoteIN:  freedom of speech

OUT:  people have a problem with it

Isaac R. Anderson

Isaac???? You didn't happen to work on the Love Boat a few years ago did you?  ;D

kaptin_give_a_f

QuoteIsaac???? You didn't happen to work on the Love Boat a few years ago did you?  ;D

you saw that???  ;D

i thought it'd died down by now..... shhh!!
well at least i do have braids and a thinner mustachio, i hate when they do the re-runs!

lets just go bk to ike  8)

TZDeSioux

Quotelets just go bk to ike  8)

Too late Isaac!  :P ;D ;D

kaptin_give_a_f

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he he he he ......................

it's too formal, brian !!!

motomadness

Ike,

You know I read these forum pages, so I, as one of your teammates last year, take great offense to the things you have said.  Let's not be coy, or play dumb, your back_stabber remarks were defintely directed at one person, and it wasn't your brother, Ellie, or Acapelo, or any other of our teammates.  You're still trying to make yourself look like the bigger man.  I don't think I'm your superior, I only made the envelope remark to say that I know whom the message referred to and who also made the remarks.  Like Eddie said, "... it's a small community ..."

Let's look at the big picture, you have a beef with the entire team.  The team's not run the way YOU wish.  YOU don't know how to change it effectively, so you get on this forum and complain.  Definitely your right to do so, but it doesn't change anything back home in the garage.

Let's race, and become better racers and better race technicians.  Not sit around and b!tch and moan.  Racing is obviously fun, but if you don't take care of your business, a whole lot of problems can creep up on you that you just cannot avoid.  

Ike, ask yourself if it was more about fun, and less about business.  If it was, then ask yourself did you take enough responsibility for the things that happened because you left the business side unmanaged.  Could I have done better this past year.  Where?  Be specific.  How will this make the team better, not just you?

I was asking myself these kinds of questions all year.  Next year is going to be different, because I have a mission I plan on completing that will hopefully open doors to real opportunities in the future.  No not a factory ride, but maybe a technical or management spot on a team.

kaptin_give_a_f

it's all so inviting, but all i can think to say is...
as long as you enjoy yourself.

IN: enjoying the PATH to where you are going.

OUT:  not being yourself when you get there.

sean, my comments are about ME. not you.
and even tho this is a racing forum, my life extends beyond it, and so do my team-mates. Racing is/was big for me, but that aint all that i am.
thnx in advance. i understand why you may think it's all for you, but as i said, part of the anonymity was to express and to not have to expose all. get it?