Out: me giving up cause i am slow

HEATH

Eddie#200

In: Cool threads like this
Out: Being made fun of here

In: Having a fast internet connection
Out: It's here at work

am125ike

IN:  meeting new people at the track, having concern and interest in their well-being, and care about their track experience.

OUT:  having intuition, and having it proved that they talk bad about you behind your back,and try to turn the people who trust you, against you.

Eddie#200

QuoteIN: Aaron Yates
OUT: Jamie Hacking
Sorry Jamie.

In: Beating Jamie Hacking on a superbike
Out: Doing it only in a video game

In: Happy New Year!
Out: Hang over!

am125ike

IN:  winning at something.

OUT: your teammate hating that they didnt.

am125ike

IN:  speaking up for someone in a crowd.

OUT:  the same someone pouring salt (speaking ill) on you behind your back.

TZDeSioux

QuoteIN:  speaking up for someone in a crowd.

OUT:  the same someone pouring salt (speaking ill) on you behind your back.

What's wrong chief?  :-/ Sounds to me like somebody done did you wrong....  Don't worry.. you have lots of friends at the track!  ;)

Eddie#200

QuoteWhat's wrong chief?  :-/ Sounds to me like somebody done did you wrong....  Don't worry.. you have lots of friends at the track!  ;)

Sounds like there are some issues here...

motomadness

Before this gets out of hand.  There's always at least two sides to every story, and I don't wish to discuss them in this manner.  This is team business, so everyone please respect that.

i dont see any names mentioned,
are there only two people on this team?
or does everyone just know everyone?

Eddie#200

Quotei dont see any names mentioned,
are there only two people on this team?
or does everyone just know everyone?

I just wouldn't use the site to air dirty laundry, just know it probably isn't the best place.  Real questions and comments that help one another are best served here. ;)  my .02c

Oh, and it's a small community we do know everyone.

motomadness

Ike, aka Back_Stabber, aka 54321, aka Doofy, aka am125ike,

This is Sean, I know your comments have been directed squarely at me and not the team.  Quit trying to be anonymous.  Use your regular call sign or your name.  It really doesn't matter whether you do or not because all I have to do is move the mouse over the envelope icon to see who wrote the note.  

You know my e-mail address and my phone number, yet you wish to continue your argument in a public manner.  For what? Sympathy? To make yourself look better, and make me look worse.  I don't want to fight you.  Never have. Never will.  

We both made various friendships at the track.  You shouldn't bring these people into a disagreement that you and I may have.  My manhood doesn't depend on the backing of other people's opinions, so why should yours.  Quite frankly, it's none of their business and they should not get involved out of respect for both of us.

Call me if you have something to say to me.

Sean