News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Heads up Region Champs! (shameless plug)

Started by TrophyGal, January 15, 2004, 04:17:25 PM

TrophyGal

Want a perfect and **inexpensive** way to say THANK YOU to your Sponsors?

Go see them, shake their hand, and give them a duplicate Region Champion, 2nd or 3rd Place award!  ;)

We'll personalize it any way you like (limited only to the amount of space available). They also make GREAT gifts for that hard-working mechanic of yours.

The ONLY way you can get one of these is if you have won a Regional Championship (2nd or 3rd too). Nobody else in the world can get them. And because CCS ordered literally hundreds of them, the prices are fantastic.  ;D

Not including shipping:
$25 - Champion Trophy
$20 - 2nd Place
$18 - 3rd Place
$40 - Track Champ or Am/Ex Overall

Contact Alan or Jeanne at A & J Recognition to order yours.  We'll accept credit card (through PayPal); money order or bank check.

Phone: 828-684-0195
email: jwmuse@earthlink.net

Decreasing_Dave

Forgive me...I work midnights and my thought process is a little warped because of it.

When you say Regional Champ, do you mean "per class" or "per region" overall?

I won SW GTU and MWSS and would love duplicate trophies for my sponsor.  I just don't know if that is what you mean.

???

TrophyGal

Any of the trophies that are given out at the banquets are available.

So, yes, that means Class Champs as well as the 1st Overall Amateur & 1st Overall Expert.  (and the Track Champs too).

So, Dave, email me so we can get yours going.

TrophyGal

A couple of people have asked about shipping costs, so I thought I'd better clarify.

We use UPS so you can calculate the approximate shipping on their web site by going to http://www.ups.com.

Each Region Class Champion trophy weighs 6 pounds, boxed.

Shipping from: Asheville, North Carolina - 28803

Add $1.00 handling to the result.  Remember that shipping to a business address is traditionally about 3% cheaper than to residences.

Other trophies or orders of more than one will be done on an individual basis since they can possibly be packed together.

OmniGLH

I didn't win anything this year... but this is a great idea!  I hope you guys do this every year....
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

TrophyGal

I forgot to mention something very important.

Tiffiney is working hard to get me all of the results for 1st-3rd in each class.  But, I don't have them all yet.

And, I can't ship anyone's trophies before their regional banquet date.

QuoteI hope you guys do this every year....

We have always been willing to sell duplicate trophies.  Basically anything you have ever won from CCS / Formula USA can be ordered.

cstem

Thanks Trophy Gal!  I will be letting our riders in the SW region know about this service at out first race and at the banquet too.  I think this is a great idea and that none of us thought to ask about it sooner.
The voice of the Southwest.

TrophyGal

Yes, Cory ... we even do duplicates of race plaques for people when they ask. 8)

Eric Kelcher

Thanks Jeanne just recieved mine in the mail today it looks great.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Thorny

When I finished 2nd to 4 sepperate people in 4 different classes  :-[ all I ever recieved were 4 lousy pieces of paper that stated I was the first looser in 4 championships. You mean now they accually give out a first looser trophy, man, always getting dooped!!!!  ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hi Jeanne!
I sprung that trophy on my mechanic at the awards banquet, and he was really touched by it.  Seeing the look on his face was worth every bit of time, money, lost sleep and pain that the championships cost.  It's my best memory of the 2003 season.  Thank you so much for helping me make it happen!
K3 Chris Onwiler
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Dawn

QuoteHi Jeanne!
I sprung that trophy on my mechanic at the awards banquet, and he was really touched by it.  Seeing the look on his face was worth every bit of time, money, lost sleep and pain that the championships cost.  It's my best memory of the 2003 season.  Thank you so much for helping me make it happen!
K3 Chris Onwiler

That was one of the best presentations of the whole night.  You did good!   ;)

Dawn   :)