News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

single 4-stroke class

Started by gpmark, August 07, 2002, 07:24:56 AM

Bob Robbins

My 426 is bone stock except 17" wheels and a 15mm OS front rotor and 16 40 gearing.

tig720

I have a tigcraft that is going up for sale in New Hampshire.  It has the MZ 660 eninge punched out to a 720 and is around 70 HP.  The bike is ready to go with a new piston, new stainless steel valves and springs basically a new top end, new chain, new wheel berrings, new steering head berrings, carbon fiber tank and tail, micron lsp timer, a bunch of spare sprockets, new hydraulic clutch and much more.  If anyone is interested drop me a line. 

Bigsexy

Quote from: tig720 on May 14, 2009, 09:04:17 PM
I have a tigcraft that is going up for sale in New Hampshire.  It has the MZ 660 eninge punched out to a 720 and is around 70 HP.  The bike is ready to go with a new piston, new stainless steel valves and springs basically a new top end, new chain, new wheel berrings, new steering head berrings, carbon fiber tank and tail, micron lsp timer, a bunch of spare sprockets, new hydraulic clutch and much more.  If anyone is interested drop me a line. 

Dude come on you revived a post thats 7 years old are you kidding me?
Rob

Cowboy 6

C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Ducmarc

what about that morwalki thing that's running around here in in florida it flys  i think it has a cr250 motor

tig720

Greg_Williams

God damn, this is mean!  For a moment I thought that I might have somewhere to race my thumper.  Oh well, just another bitter disappointment.
Greg Williams

Cafe Racer Inc.
816-221-0711

www.caferacerinc.com

roadracer162

Quote from: Greg_Williams on May 20, 2009, 06:32:40 PM
God damn, this is mean!  For a moment I thought that I might have somewhere to race my thumper.  Oh well, just another bitter disappointment.

You do , it's the Ultralight class. Quite exciting if you ask me with some 14 or so participants in the Florida region. All makes, All models I am just glad that Gaviria and his ultrafast CRF450 isn't running. He was very fast on that thing.

There are also 80 hp TM machines out there too.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.