News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Stolen Racebike of Randy Rega #21

Started by Bob Robbins, August 06, 2002, 10:35:35 AM

Bob Robbins

>:(Mid Atlantic racer Randy Rega is missing a Suzuki SV650. It was a Supersport bike with the following details: Red with Old Bull graphics. Bike #21 Penske shock, Scotts damper,  Pro-Fab Custom boxed aluninum rear subframe that holds battery on angle and components with 2000 GSXR tail. Pro-Fab Custom aluninum front fairing bracket with SPA tach and function button on face. Hindle pipe, Wood Carft rear sets.He will update with VIN # etc. Time is critical, so I posted it quick. It was stolen from his trailer at Pro-Fab in Allentown. I'm sure he'll offer a reward for the bike and maybe the thiefs balls as a bonus. Please spread the word and look out for any bargain bikes.

corien

arrrrgggghhhh!! i can't believe that happened.

sorry to hear this, hope it will have a good ending.
here are some tips of how to retrieve it:

- tell all the dealers in the neighborhood, the thieves might try to sell it.
- keep your eyes open in the classified sections, they might try to sell it there.

i know of someone that retrieved their stolen bike that way.

corien

pmoravek

...........I'll hold the guy down for you!!! >:(

Randy Rega

The stolen SV Vin# is as follows JSIVP52A012101432  The engine # as follows 150695. Any info would be greatly appreciated. contact me at regtr@aol.com or 908-685-1622.  Other contacts Chris at ProFab #610-481-0097
if i find this scum bag, he'd better be a good swimmer.

slclark65

Randy,

That sucks.  I will help you take care of them.  I'd come back just to watch it.  Hope all is well.  Give me a call.

Stacey

Dawn

You may want to watch the classifieds for the parts that could be unique to that bike.  Chances are the person responsible will part out the bike verses trying to sell it whole.

I hope you find it.  

TreyBone

Man, I feel for ya bro >:( My GSXR 1000 was stolen this year at Daytona. They found it 2 weeks later in a pile of ashes in Jacksonville. >:(  I know exactly what your bike looks like and will keep my ears and eyes peeled.  Good Luck

Trey

KBOlsen

You too, Trey?  They got mine the first night we were there last October.  And the police were just SO freakin' helpful - it could have rolled over their box of Krispy Kreme's and they would have no clue.  (It wasn't a Harley, therefore it couldn't have been anything important).

There should be a special place in Hell for the $#!#* who steal motorcycles.

Randy - Best of luck - I hope it finds its' way home.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

baltobuell

WATCH EBAY for parts and or bike!  And Cops don't care about Harleys either. A race Buell dissapeared in NH too. It's sad but race bikes part out very quick and easy.

raptorduck952

That totally sucks! Don't forget to also keep an eye out for it on eBay or other on-line auction sites.