Road America / CCS

Started by YTAK1, August 05, 2002, 09:50:55 AM

YTAK1

Just a quick congratulations to Kevin Elliot and the folks at CCS/Formula USA for a great weekend at RA.

From a riders point of view the weekend ran very smoothly , any and all questions were addressed
quickly and proffesionally.

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Thanks .

Jon Wuytack
Big Show Racing.

P.S.  My scooter was found at 7pm Sun. tucked behind some trialors.  Looks like someone took it for a joy ride.  Its too bad that kind of stuff happens
but I'm happy to have it back.  Thanks to the guys who found it.  

TZDeSioux

thank god the scooter was found. I was avoiding wuytack because I'm scared to get yelled at by him for not taking the key out of the scooter. Now that it's found... hey wuytack.. i bought me a one of them little yellow school buses cuz I finna take yo booty to school at blackhawk!  ;D

kangasj

QuoteJust a quick congratulations to Kevin Elliot and the folks at CCS/Formula USA for a great weekend at RA.

From a riders point of view the weekend ran very smoothly , any and all questions were addressed
quickly and proffesionally.

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Thanks .

Jon Wuytack
Big Show Racing.

P.S.  My scooter was found at 7pm Sun. tucked behind some trialors.  Looks like someone took it for a joy ride.  Its too bad that kind of stuff happens
but I'm happy to have it back.  Thanks to the guys who found it.  

Wuytack!  So how did Squirrel end up doing?  I got an e-mail from Matt and it sounded like he did pretty good.  He didn't even mention the scooter thing.  See you guys at Gingerman.

Think old, ugly and green   ;D

Jon