News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

You're invited!

Started by StumpysWife, October 27, 2003, 04:07:43 PM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Or Stevie could just cover himself in excrement and go as himself after he @$$packed Lonny!! ;D :D ;D ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

Don't forget Ed Key as the evil leprecaun, Tom Mason as Zorro, Bill Ferhman as the Evil Emperor from Star Wars,  Eddie Bingham as Bruce Lee, and Benji (with kleenex noseplugs) as an anorexic walrus!
How about Jessie?  Any ideas? ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Nate R

QuoteBenji (with kleenex noseplugs) as an anorexic walrus!

ROFLMAO!!!!  :o :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteK-3, a Hustler report?  Is that like Penthouse letters?   ;D
I thrust my throbbing Gixxer deep into the narrow gap, meeting resistance.  I pushed harder.  Tender fiberglass yielded to my forcefulness.  Harder, faster, and then I was through.  My breath came in short, ragged gasps.  I could feel sweat trickling down the small of my back.  Closer... closer...CLOSER... OH MY GOD!  THE CHECKERED FLAG!

lil_thorny

I don't consider myself a walrus, more like a
malnourished sabertoothed tiger!!!

GGGGRRRRROOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLL

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh, and btw, i'm woking on gaining some weight!
trying to even out the competition ;D

Heather,
I miss you guys, you too K3....can't wait till we meet again.
Benji.

oldguy

Way Kewl! A party. I could dress up like father time.
Hi Heather, Stumpy, K3, Kim, Dawn, Paul, Thorny, and all you Mid westerners. We sure miss you. Is it next year yet?

lil_thorny

Hey Father Time,

how's the RC51 coming along? be sure to bring an SV
for me to race the next time you come to Blackhawk.
that way I can enter like 13 races  8)

Benji.

oldguy

Again, I've had WAY too much time on my hands and the RC may look gay by the time I get done. I had some extra paint left over, so you'll see the results when I get done.
Benji, next year I'm bringing the RC, Stock SV and the hopped up SV and if you have stones of steel I might even throw in the 954  :o
 ;D  ;D

Super Dave

Quote...the RC may look gay by the time I get done.

A New Series on SPEED...

Queer Eye for the Straight Ride
Super Dave

StumpysWife

Yay!  You guys are the best!  We miss you all, too!  

So this morning I'm getting ready and Stump yells to me from the shower..."Do I have a wig?"   I love Halloween!

So who's going to step up and put on the Gerd costume!!!

T-Short!!!!!!

And Pierre, what about you!  SuperDave's already got the French Maid thing going so you can't do that again  ;)!

StumpysWife

And I have to add on sweet little Brian Johnson as the Beav.  ;D

Heather

oldguy

QuoteA New Series on SPEED...

Queer Eye for the Straight Ride  

You saw it here first, on the unofficial CCS bulletin board!