News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I need your help...

Started by Dawn, October 10, 2003, 03:22:50 PM

Dawn

I took a look at the pictures of Paul on Jack's site www.sliderphoto.com and I am having trouble figuring out which ones to purchase.  (Maybe it's just because it's a full moon).

This is why I need your help.  Let me know (by picture number) which ones you like the best.  Go to Jack's site and search by number #996.  Paul was there on:
     CCS - BHF April 5 + 6
     CCS - Road America April 26 + 27
     Visionsports - BHF May 8th
     CCS - BHF July 19 + 20

Thanks!

Dawn   ;)

Chef

I went thru that!
just get the full event cd's for 30 bucks...

GO Jack !!!
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Dawn

Yeah, that's a good idea.  However, I don't have any capability of printing them out and I want to frame them.

Dawn   :-/

prov431

You can buy the CD, and then take it with you to any event that has track side photo vendors and have your pic choices cropped and printed to your liking. I know I'd do it for you, and I'm sure the others would as well.
That's my official idea:)

Chef

QuoteYeah, that's a good idea.  However, I don't have any capability of printing them out and I want to frame them.

Dawn   :-/

Kinko's

or even jewels, kmart, Walgreens....
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

EX#996

QuoteKinko's

or even jewels, kmart, Walgreens....

LOL!!!

I would have to drive and hour to get there....

I'll figure it out.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Chef

QuoteLOL!!!

I would have to drive and hour to get there....

I'll figure it out.

Dawn   ;)

;D

I'm sorry.....

why do the words rural and boonies come to mind...

and why am i having visions of woods, bushes and tree's......
and loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg
1 lane roads..........

I didnt know Dawn.... for some reason, i thought you guys had, like, a neighborhood.... with stores and that....

i'll go back to my cave now...
 :)

K3 Chris Onwiler

Ask Jack if he can magically paint the primered fairing with his photoshop program.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quotewhy do the words rural and boonies come to mind...

Paul and his friends in flannel and overhauls, Confederate flags, bubbling stills, shotguns, squeal like a pig, boy... :o
There's nothing like deer meat, moonshine and cheese to make a man appreciate another man...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuotePaul and his friends in flannel and overhauls, Confederate flags, bubbling stills, shotguns, squeal like a pig, boy... :o
There's nothing like deer meat, moonshine and cheese to make a man appreciate another man...

;D ;D ;D ;D

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

QuotePaul and his friends in flannel and overhauls, Confederate flags, bubbling stills, shotguns, squeal like a pig, boy... :o

Oh my!!!!!

I'm laughing soooo hard my sides hurt!!!!

And Ike:

Quotewhy do the words rural and boonies come to mind...

and why am i having visions of woods, bushes and tree's......
and loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg
1 lane roads..........

Yeah, that's where we live.  Our closest neighbor is a 1/2 mile away and the other is a 3/4 of a mile.  Other than that, its just us, and the deer, turkeys, coyotes, eagles, vultures, bears, ect...

Now I have to figure out what crawled into my engine bay of my car and died.   :o ::)  Dang that thing smells bad.   :'(  :'(

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

EX#996

Quote96350
Ask Jack if he can magically paint the primered fairing with his photoshop program.

Thanks Chris, excellent choices (the one at RA was always on my list).

I will ask Jack if he can change the gray to red.

Thanks!

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton