News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Cubbies servey...

Started by Mark Bernard, October 08, 2003, 10:58:36 PM

Mark Bernard

Seeing it has been 95 years since the Cubbies have made it this far, I was just wondering if you think they will finally make it... or blow it as usual?
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

K3 Chris Onwiler

Next survey:  Do we care?

If it doesn't involve gasoline and tires, I don't give a rat's @$$ about it. ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton

fizzer400

I personally don't care about baseball. But now a survey about who's going to make it to the Super Bowl this year....:)

Jeff
CCS #419

tigerblade

Don't take it too hard Mark.  Seems few people appreciate baseball anymore.  I'd sure like to see the Cubs make it.
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Mark Bernard

QuoteDon't take it too hard Mark.  Seems few people appreciate baseball anymore.  I'd sure like to see the Cubs make it.
I dont take it hard, or personal at all Kris. Some people care, some don't. Some will respond favorably, some will be nasty... :-/ Freedom of speech is what it's all about!  ;)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

OmniGLH

I'm pretty anti-sports to begin with, but Baseball ranks right up there with golf as far as excitement is concerned.    At least with basketball or hockey, it's fast paced, the players actually MOVE on the field/court/rink/whatever and stuff HAPPENS during a game.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

tigerblade

Baseball is not for everyone.  You have to enjoy the more relaxed pace.  I like the layers of stats and the history too, but then I'm a nerd sometimes.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

r1owner

Even though I am a Cards fan...and Prior said he hated the Cards, I'd like to see the Cubs keep going.  

It was especially nice to see them beat Atlanta.

Baltobuell

You'd have to pay me to watch baseball but I hope they win the pennant. It would be cool if they beat the Yankees with all their money. Always rootin for the underdog.

diesel748

I can't explain how fired up I am about the Cubs.
I was at the game tues. night and if that was not exiting I have no idea what is. ( the prior statement does not include motorcycle racing of course)

CUBS WOO CUBS WOO CUBS WOO CUBS WOO
Cub fans know what that means.

TreyBone