News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Anyone EVER recieve Pirelli certs

Started by Speedballer347, July 17, 2002, 06:33:24 AM

Speedballer347

Still waiting for my Pirelli/Metz certififcates from Gateway, way back in March.
Did anyone recieve theirs yet, from that weekend????
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

LRRS#52

I got a bunch of them a couple weeks ago. I still should have quite a few coming though...

Ted Temple
CCS - NE / LRRS #52

Wyatt Dodd

:D
I recieved a couple of certificates, but not all of them.

Speedballer347

This is getting to be ridiculous.
They owe me five 1sts from Gateway in March, and now a bunch of misc from Gateway in July.... & still NOTHING ::)
Even the people who have recieved certs are only getting partial certs due.
Next year I am on Dunlops! ;D
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

EX#996

There is a contigency claim form that needs to be filled out and signed by tech verifying that you meet  the requirements that Perelli has established.  It can be found here:  http://www.ccsracing.com/competition_contingency.asp

If this was not completed, you won't get your certificates.

Dawn
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Speedballer347

QuoteIf this was not completed, you won't get your certificates.
Filled out everything correctly (tech sheet, stickers on bike, listed Pirr as sponsors), but still haven't seen anything.  Got all of my other certs from Gateway though.

EX#996

Well....

I'm out of ideas (not that I had many in the first place).   :D

Dawn
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Speedballer347

Got my certs from July/Gateaway :) ...but still nothing from March/Gateway ???
Did ANYONE received any pir/metz certs from the March weekend yet?????

TreyBone

I havn't received any all year and i should have a least a couple of hundred worth. That crap is pissing me off. I think I will start running Dunlop next year.