Kim's father.....

Started by Super Dave, October 04, 2003, 09:01:17 AM

EM JAY

Sorry to hear about your Father, this  was a bad year for many...my thoughts are with you and your family.
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

clutch

Sorry to hear about your loss Kim.  Hang in there and I am sure dad is looking down on you and your family.  Condolences and best wishes to you and all your family.

dave333

My sincerest condolonces, Kim.  He raised a wonderful daughter...

Super Dave

QuoteHe was an exceptional human being... steadfast, principled and loyal to a fault.  He was the most generous person I've ever met.  He moved to Tennessee six years ago, and I swear, he's made friends with the entire town of Paris.  I am lucky and so incredibly grateful for the 38 years I was able to know him and have him in my life.

I'll agree with K3, Kim.  You didn't fall far from the tree... :)

Lost my Mom to cancer a little over eight years ago.  It blew, and I still miss her.  In my heart and my mind, I always know that my Mom is always with me.  I'm sure you'll always feel the love of your Dad...
Super Dave

amydiaz

Sorry to hear about your loss.  Your in our thoughts and our prayers.

Amy

tigerblade

Sorry to hear that Kim.  :(

Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

EX#996

Words cannot express what I am truely feeling at this point....

Please imagine a hug from all of us.

Paul, Dawn & Renee   :'(  :'(  :'(
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZDeSioux

Kim,
I can't even imagine what you are feeling now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Just know that your Dad is in a better place where there is no pain and suffering.

Brian

Zippy

Hi Kim,

I didn't know your father, but I know about you.  If he is like you, he has made the world a better place for being here.  Thank you both.

Linsay

Mark Bernard

We are so saddened by your loss Kim. Our prayers and thought are with you at this diffucult time. Internet group hug from all of us to you and your family. Mark and Becky.
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Chef

Network Racing/Team Acapelo can only hope you know that we are with you, Kim !!! and Jon/your Family....

Ike, lonette, Ellie, Red and Dwight....

We Love you Kim !!! :)
 :'(

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

Pierre - Team PMR

Kim,

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss...my condolences to you and your family.
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280