News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Road Racer X

Started by TZDeSioux, October 02, 2003, 07:57:54 AM

TZDeSioux

Anyone see the new Road Racer X? They have an article on some of the race tracks in the U.S and there's a picture of Canada corner at Road America and I could swear it's Mark Stiles exiting that corner in the picture.

diesel748

No where did you find the Magazine. Oh Brian either way dog I'm stealing some chips.

TZDeSioux

Either way dog.. I found it at Dominicks dog.

diesel748

either way I know what I'm doing at lunch dog.

diesel748

Bri -Shoei has a Kato memorial helmet. You need one the best part is your (his) # is already on it. I saw it on the kneedraggers website.

TZDeSioux

either way dog... I'm already getting that helmet for Christmas dog. One to race in and one for the shelf dog.

diesel748

just thought I would let you know. just try'n to be part of the team. I should have known you would be on you a game when it comes to Kato.

TZDeSioux

Either way dog.. the Cubs are going to win both games in Chicago dog.

diesel748

CUBS WOO CUBS WOO CUBS WOO dog

Chef

40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

TZDeSioux

what the hell was that Ike?  ???  ;D

Chef

I wanna be a dog too, most of you (dog) guys are the coolest!!!

can I get in on some-o-Dat  ??? ::)
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.