News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Summit Point 7/13-7/14

Started by FoodCrewMARRC, July 15, 2002, 07:27:39 AM

FoodCrewMARRC

Thanks to all workers that came out this weekend at Summit.  We were a little fooled by the local weathermen(like I always say...Summit makes it's own weather..).  We had rain both days and shortened sessions on Sunday.  With almost 1.5 inches of rain falling Saturday night/Sunday morning I wasn't sure what I'd see when I came back to the track.  But the racing went on...

Again, Thanks to all that came out this weekend and special thanks to the 30 or so workers that came back on Sunday.

Will

amaner

And thanks to the very professional folks who pulled me out of the gravel TWICE!  2 finishes, 2 crashes.  The second time, the crash truck driver said, "Yeah, I know where you're pitted."  :)
Thanks for volunteering and doing such a great job!

FoodCrewMARRC

Hmmmm

I don't know if it's a good thing or not if the pickup guys know where you're pitted...

;D

sportbikepete

hey amaner I started thinking that you were the guy I was pitted next to, now I'm sure. Expect a bill from Summit for all the stones you stole. LOL! :P

Jeannie

I would like to personally add a huge, thumbs up, thank you to Will Torbert and to CCS for the hay bales in turn 3.  After all the horrible accidents occurring in that corner and wondering what one person could possibly do - you both came up with a viable solution.  /jeannie