News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VIR

Started by dwtennis, September 28, 2003, 05:43:47 PM

dwtennis

The VIR weekend was great!  Weather was outstanding.  The turnout didn't seem as large as in the past but still a good crowd.  Just sorry the Southeast season is over.

Good luck to everyone in Daytona.

Doug

TreyBone

Yep, I had a kick ass time. Awesome weather, great racing and last time to see all my buddies till next season.  A little bumping (jamesredsv), a little dicing, and some great fun on the track all weekend. If you didn't go you really missed out.

See yall next year ;D

THE_D.O.C.

TreyBone

Come on DOC, get on the Dan Rather thread, I need your help ;D

THE_D.O.C.

haven't seen it. i'll check it out.

but, if you're sounding like an idiot, i'll jump in.  ;D

xlr8tn

I have to say that every race weekend should have been run the way it was at VIR.  Was it just me or did the race directors follow the rulebook closely (a good thing).  Meatball flags, passing under yellow...glad to see them focusing on infractions and making calls...makes for a safer environment.  The announcer did an outstanding job also, keeping spectators up-to-date on the races and conducting interviews.

Want to also thank the 'Results Poster'...don't remember his name, but he did a great job in getting those quickly posted in the tech shed.

-brent

mastersofmayhem

Anyone know how to get up with the folks with Shoot to Thrill???  I know they took a lot of pix of us but we were too busy to get by their trailer to purchase anything.

smoke

they have a website..  I need to get  my pics too..  The website link is on a tread from last week.

Frank_Angel

www.shoottothrillphoto.com. Not live yet, but there's a contact link there.