News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Flights booked.. Daytona here we come...

Started by OmniGLH, September 25, 2003, 02:18:29 PM

OmniGLH

DanO and I just booked our flights to Daytona.  Bikes are being trucked down there ahead of time by one of our, uh, mechanics (thanks dad!  ;))

Sun, sand, beaches, bikinis, and beer... oh, yeah, and a lil racing thrown in.  Game on  ;D
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

StumpysWife

Have fun everyone!  We'll be home raking leaves or something.  

There was snow in the air here yesturday and forcast for next week, too.  

Ugh.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AT ROC!!!!!!!  We'll be thinking of you!

Heather

sdiver68

Have room for 1 more cheerleader...1 armed mechanic?  ;D
MCRA Race School Instructor

OmniGLH

You comin' down Steve?

I'm sure we can make room for you somewhere.  And help in the pits is always good...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

sdiver68

Hey Jim,

Thinking about it, unless work somehow gets in the way.  All I need is 6 x 3 corner somewhere...and really not even that most nights since by brother lives in Orlando :)
MCRA Race School Instructor

fourandsix

QuoteDanO and I just booked our flights to Daytona.  Bikes are being trucked down there ahead of time by one of our, uh, mechanics (thanks dad!  ;))

Sun, sand, beaches, bikinis, and beer... oh, yeah, and a lil racing thrown in.  Game on  ;D

Jim , there never is any sun in Oct , it's cold at the beach , not many bikini's but there sure is a lot of beer! i'll see you guys down there.

OmniGLH

QuoteJim , there never is any sun in Oct , it's cold at the beach , not many bikini's but there sure is a lot of beer! i'll see you guys down there.

Yeah, you're probably right... but I can dream, can't I?  :)  See you guys there!

Steve - we can probably accomodate you, but it's going to be tight.  Right now there's 4 of us (myself, my dad, DanO and Stickman.)  I believe the room has a pullout couch, but you might wind up stuck on the floor.
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak