Main Menu

Success...

Started by EX#996, September 25, 2003, 10:27:25 AM

Mark Bernard

Wow...Your good!!!!  ;D
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

tigerblade

QuoteYou see this Rolex on my wrist? You see the Ferrari out in my drive way? You want to see what a 7 figure income looks like? Look at the smile on my face! That's the difference between success and you sucka! If you're successful.. you gots to have the bling bling! Life aint nothing but a race to see who makes the most loot.  ::)  

Yo playa, wit all dat bank why can't you put da squeeze on da customs agents at da airport sos you can get dat TZ quicka?
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

TZDeSioux

QuoteYo playa, wit all dat bank why can't you put da squeeze on da customs agents at da airport sos you can get dat TZ quicka?

Why? I'll tell you why... it's because I wish I had a Rolex and  Ferrari and 7 figure income. Hell.. my wedding band is made out of surgical steel for crying out loud. Why don't you lend me about 3.5k so I can go buy a shiny new stainless steel Rolex Submariner Mr. Go on expensive Superbike racing vacations.  ;)

KBOlsen

<<< wonders how much track time could be bought from the proceeds of the sale of said Rolex.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Baltobuell

At my 30th reunion I found
Smart people can die young too
Stupid people can get rich
The older I get, the more I appriciate laughter
Old drunks laugh alot
Somehow everybody gets through to their end.
It's all about how you feel about what you're doing with your one life on a daily basis.

I think I'll open a beer for the smart, driven, rich, dead guy before I take the widow to dinner.