News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Update to Jennings Crash

Started by CCS_106, September 22, 2003, 06:31:46 AM

CCS_106

I am glad to report that Henry DeGouw announced at the riders meeting at Moroso Sunday morning the results of the  crash I posted about two weeks ago.  

The rider was banned for two years, 500$ fine, must complete a real race school, and work 6 weekends as a corner worker if he wishes to return.

I think this sends a good signal CCS racing in Florida will not suffer fools lightly.    Thanks Henry.

james-redsv

How was he issued a CCS race license if he has not attended a race school? Correct me if Im wrong but didnt that guy have expert plates? ??? Anyway Henry did a good thing to this moron, should have fined him much more though. ::)

Team_nuclear123

Glad to hear that CCS is not taking saftey issues lightly.

Hopefully AMA follows suite....

MELK-MAN

QuoteHow was he issued a CCS race license if he has not attended a race school? Correct me if Im wrong but didnt that guy have expert plates? ??? Anyway Henry did a good thing to this moron, should have fined him much more though. ::)

he completed a race school over 2 days preceeding the event.. also had his uncle document he had raced a year in Venezuella. Henry is making him take an additional race school of Henry's choice should he wish to race again (an expensive one like Schwanse or Spenser)..he must work 6 weekends with corner workers WITHOUT holding a flag.. cant put any more at risk but gotta get some scence pounded in this guy..
later
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

madanalyst

i got a better way to pound some sense into him..