News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Making a list and checking it twice....

Started by Dawn, September 20, 2003, 08:26:36 AM

Dawn

Yep, I knew I should of brought my reading glasses home from work....  Where's my key board?

Well, as you all know, Paul races Amateur LWSS, LWSB, and Thunderbike.  The series we run he can obtain points in the Midwest, Great Plains and Great Lake Regions.  With the new posting of points on the CCS website, I noticed that well....  my figures and there's didn't quite match.

In some classes, there are a few of us that the points are only tabulated through Topeka and for others in the same class have the August BHF date included.  Thunderbike for the MW, I have NO clue how they obtained the points for Paul, Craig and Tom.

Oh well.....  We're not going to Daytona, so I am not too worried about the points right now.  I'm sure CCS will get this corrected at the end of the season.

If anyone wants a copy of my Excel spread sheet, let me know I will e-mail it to you.

Dawn   :)

EX#996

Sorry, I was checking my PM's and didn't realize I posted under 'Dawn'  

You can e-mail me at:  buxton@frontiernet.net

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Steviebee

you still said Dawn  under both posts ??

Are we talking to ourselves again ?

lil_thorny

yes Dawn i agree completely.
for example,
i have 3000 points as of 9-16-03 according to CCS.
when in reality, I,by CCS points structure have 3498 points going into the last BHF. Also, CCS has me listed as the points leader in AM MWGP with a grand
total of 65 points. Which is actually the results for the Aug 23rd BHF race. Furthermore I was awarded
137 points for Sportbike when I only entered the race twice winning once and DNF'ing the second, both
of which were during single point events.
Once more, CCS has awarded Jesse pruse 130 points
for the Sep.6 03 BHF AM GTU which also was a single points venue....Jesse was at only one CCS event this year as of Sep 6/7th 03........@BHF.
I'm not too confident in the points tallied by CCS
so far. I demand a recount!!!!
i am missing about 8-900 points somewhere and
i hope that i didn't waste any of the $3500 that I spent this year getting those points.
not too happy,
Benji.

PJ

Dawn's spreadsheet is sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

OmniGLH

Quoteyes Dawn i agree completely.
for example,
i have 3000 points as of 9-16-03 according to CCS.
when in reality, I,by CCS points structure have 3498 points going into the last BHF. Also, CCS has me listed as the points leader in AM MWGP with a grand
total of 65 points. Which is actually the results for the Aug 23rd BHF race. Furthermore I was awarded
137 points for Sportbike when I only entered the race twice winning once and DNF'ing the second, both
of which were during single point events.
Once more, CCS has awarded Jesse pruse 130 points
for the Sep.6 03 BHF AM GTU which also was a single points venue....Jesse was at only one CCS event this year as of Sep 6/7th 03........@BHF.
I'm not too confident in the points tallied by CCS
so far. I demand a recount!!!!
i am missing about 8-900 points somewhere and
i hope that i didn't waste any of the $3500 that I spent this year getting those points.
not too happy,
Benji.

You only spent $3,500 this year?

I think I spent that much and I've only raced two races this year.... LOL....

PS - Dawn, if you wouldn't have much to do and would like to email me your nifty little spreadsheet, that would be GREAT  :)   jim@kingpinracing.com
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

EX#996

QuoteDawn's spreadsheet is sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!   :)

Jim, you copy (blank) is on its way.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

lil_thorny

$3500 on entries Jimbo........more like $11g total :'(
but who's counting......... I am!!!