News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Shoot To Thrill Photo @ VIR

Started by prov431, September 17, 2003, 04:16:38 PM

prov431

Hello everyone, I just wanted to give y'all a quick heads up and let you know that my wife (Bambi) will be shooting pictures at VIR for the upcoming CCS race on Sunday 9/28/03. (we won't be there 9/27/03)
She will be shooting safety crew photos all day long for use with CCS cornerworking promotions etc. and will be accepting requests from racers if anyone is interested in a special shot.
She used to work for another track side photographer, so you may recognize her:)
She does some really fantastic work and we can print from wallet to poster size, as well as CD's. Prices are not what you are used to seeing either:)
If anyone is interested before hand, shoot her an email with your pertanent info to info@shoottothrillphoto.com
I'll be out there cornerworking, wishing I didn't have to sell both of my bikes to buy camera equipment!!!! :o
Thanks everyone.
See you there.
-Dan

castle228

Dan, I met Bambi a few weeks ago at VIR during the AMA weekend. She snapped a picture of me working T14 on Saturday. Any chance I could get that e-mailed to me? Would you prefer that I e-mail her directly?

;D

Thanks.

Chris
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

prov431

Chris,
We have all the pictures from the AMA weekend, including all the safey crew pics on disk at home. Bambi would be happy to help you out for sure.
I'm at work, but I will metion it to her, or better yet you can email her at
info@shoottothrillphoto.com with all your information.
-Dan

prov431

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
This is Bambi!
Shoot To Thrill Photo will be set up and ready to run at VIR on Saturday September 27th and Sunday September 28th (not just Sunday as previously mentioned).  Keep in mind that we do special requests, so please keep an eye out for me!  Short girl, blonde hair, big camera!  
Come check us out in our trailer (gray with white roof) and see what we can do for you.  Don't forget to ask about our up-coming '04 sponsership opportunities. We look forward seeing you there!
For early requests, e-mail us at
info@shoottothrillphoto.com
we will keep a list so no one is forgotten!
THANKS!!!

prov431

Yet another update.
We have our sponsorship package and agreement  form in place. We still need to decide how many racers receive the sponsorship, and how to choose them. We should have that figured out soon though. If you are going to be at VIR, stop by the photo trailer for additional information and to design your own prints.
See you there.
-Dan

prov431

One more quick one....
We'll be there for Friday practice as well. Looking forward to a great weekend!

Sponsorship info and Shoot To Thrill Photo discount cards will be available at the trailer.

-Dan & Bams