News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

HELP! I NEED THE ROC SCHEDULE!

Started by fizzer400, September 17, 2003, 01:45:30 PM

fizzer400

I never received my Daytona ROC mailer, so I called CCS and they faxed it over to me. Well, I had it faxed to a local shipping store, who charged me $10 for the fax! To make matters worse, nowhere in the 10 page fax is the freakin' schedule! Can anybody PLEASE give me the schedule! All I know is that registration starts Wed. ARGH!  >:(

Jeff
CCS #419

TiffineyIngram

I can fax it to you, but it isn't in a PDF format so I can't email it.

fizzer400

OK, thanks Tiffiney, but can you fax it tomorrow? I need to get a different fax #, don't want to pay $1 per sheet after the last one.

Jeff
CCS #419

TiffineyIngram

No problem, just call me and I'll do it while you're on the phone so I know that you've gotten it.
 ;)

MightyDuc Racing

It's on the CCS website.  Go to the schedule, then click the info spot by Daytona, then schedule of events.  www.ccsracing.com
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

fizzer400

QuoteIt's on the CCS website.  Go to the schedule, then click the info spot by Daytona, then schedule of events.  www.ccsracing.com

There is no info spot for Daytona. There's only "TBA". Oh wait a minute....ah, under FUSA events. I was always looking under CCS events. Don't know why I didn't think of that...thanks Bryan!

Jeff
CCS #419

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM