News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

A couple of whines...WAH! about Practice Days

Started by sdiver68, July 11, 2002, 06:22:45 AM

sdiver68

Quote::) you asked how to get faster. someone told you how.  ::) then when you asked again {assuming you didn't like the first response} you didn't like my answer. ::) want to go fast? get white plates. hell, my amateur wins don't mean squat now that i have white plates.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;)

Oh, LOL, I just realized who you are.  Your hardazz act has been seen through on the 'other' board, so don't try it here. ;)
MCRA Race School Instructor

THE_D.O.C.

Quotewhite plates don't make you fast. There are plenty of slugs with white plates. I'd rather be a slug with yellow plates than a slug with white plates  :P

racing with fast white plates makes you fast. just head on out to the other org.s weekend sometime. you will be humbled even in the yellow plates.

TZDeSioux

whats the difference.. i've seen wera guys come to ccs tracks and get their ass handed to them.. seen ccs guys go to glrra tracks and get their ass handed to them.. it's all about track knowledge isnt it and not the org? and about being humbled.. i can stay in ccs and be humbled every race weekend. I'm a slug with yellow plates :)  OH shit it's Brad Wilson. Now he's on ccs board to cause trouble!  ;D bye the way.. it's me luckystrike on the other board...

Gixxer124

I seen Paul Mason whip up on Mark Junge in MWSS yesterday at Gateway!! Bring it on WERA boy.  :P

THE_D.O.C.

who is mark junge?  ;) i'm talking about ed cobb and gio rojas, the SUPER AMATEURS!!  ::)

TZDeSioux

Quotewho is mark junge?  ;) i'm talking about ed cobb and gio rojas, the SUPER AMATEURS!!  ::)

isn't both of them experts now? :) How are they doing as experts now?

THE_D.O.C.

amazingly, not as good as when they were amateurs. now they don't win everything in sight. gee, i wonder why?

r6_philly

Quoteamazingly, not as good as when they were amateurs. now they don't win everything in sight. gee, i wonder why?

the bikes? the tires? suspension? maybe weather?

THE_D.O.C.

how about, they are racing where they should be. unlike last year.  ;)

r6_philly

so the questions is back to:

should classification by experience, speed or both.

should a 10th place(usual finish) Novice racing for 1 year with lots of points be made expert?

should the guy who showed up for the first time on a F2 and won GTU be made expert?

should the 25 place(usual finish) finisher who have been racing for 4 years everyweekend be made expert?

Gixxer124

Quotewho is mark junge?  ;) i'm talking about ed cobb and gio rojas, the SUPER AMATEURS!!  ::)

How does Mark Junge do in WERA races?