News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Hey Tommy................

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, September 13, 2003, 06:54:08 PM

Woofentino Pugrossi

The new pit crew.................

Phoenix "The Crew Chief", Pugsly "The Yes Boss Pup" and Frank "The I need more sleep pup"

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Mark Bernard

Yea...but how are they at changing tires??!! lol! ;D
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteYea...but how are they at changing tires??!! lol! ;D

Well they could get Toms g/f to change the tires for me.  ;D

Puppies are magnets for girls. ;) :D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

Tom Fredricks

Rob the resemblance is uncanny.... I bet your parents can hardly tell the dif when all 4 of you are togeather ;D......Sorry Rob, I did not mean anything by that (rriiiggghhhtt, Sure you didnt). Are you heading to gingerman? You are not bringing any of your many weapons are you? Rob....Rob, That new Kegals fella that is on here now (Hey Bernie) Made me say these things, He makes me do it at the track also. I told you i was a nice guy ;D...Trust me ;)
T & J racing

Tom Fredricks

Sorry , I meant Mark not Bernie, He is even worse :o.....Going to Gingerman Mark?
T & J racing

Tom Fredricks

Rob, Mark.....I have pics of the both of you along with others from bhf on the front straight. I am a little baffeled on how your pics turned out though. Alot of the people i took pics of turned out blurry including Kims...You two......i dont know how but your pics are like you are standing still, Crystal clear with no blurr. How does that happen at the uuh uum speed you are going ;D.

Love Tom
T & J racing

Woofentino Pugrossi

Yeah I'll be at Gingerman you dang fruitloop. ;D

Mark, do you have an air compresor so we can paint Tommy's bike neon pink? ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

Tom Fredricks

Pink Rob....that would mean you have extra paint from that yzf you have been talking about. Will it match your siut? I hear your favorite character from the simpsons is Smithers....Is that true?
T & J racing

Mark Bernard

I take no responsibility for the actions of others...I just take the credit!!! ;D I can't get my daughters to clean there room let alone getting any one to talk trash! lol!!
QuoteRob the resemblance is uncanny.... I bet your parents can hardly tell the dif when all 4 of you are togeather ;D......Sorry Rob, I did not mean anything by that (rriiiggghhhtt, Sure you didnt). Are you heading to gingerman? You are not bringing any of your many weapons are you? Rob....Rob, That new Kegals fella that is on here now (Hey Bernie) Made me say these things, He makes me do it at the track also. I told you i was a nice guy ;D...Trust me ;)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Mark Bernard

What can I say...I'm just highley photographable! And cute too! lol How can I get a copy Tom? Can you send it to my e-mail?
QuoteRob, Mark.....I have pics of the both of you along with others from bhf on the front straight. I am a little baffeled on how your pics turned out though. Alot of the people i took pics of turned out blurry including Kims...You two......i dont know how but your pics are like you are standing still, Crystal clear with no blurr. How does that happen at the uuh uum speed you are going ;D.

Love Tom
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Mark Bernard

Mark and Bernie are one and the same...(Bernie's the bad one tho!)
QuoteSorry , I meant Mark not Bernie, He is even worse :o.....Going to Gingerman Mark?
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Mark Bernard

I have a BIG ONE! Its portable too!
QuoteYeah I'll be at Gingerman you dang fruitloop. ;D

Mark, do you have an air compresor so we can paint Tommy's bike neon pink? ;D
Mark (Bernie) Bernard