News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Ducati meteor sighted near BHF turn 3

Started by chris_chops, September 13, 2003, 02:14:16 PM

chris_chops

Hey Cornerworkers and Safety Crew,
Thanks for helping me in my gnarly crash after the tangle with Gordon in 2.  The doctors have my arm back together now.  Thanks for throwing the red flag and protecting everyone from the potential danger.  You guys and girls were there for me.  
     I had hoped the bike wouldn't make it to the track again and I didn't have much time to plan it all out.  I knew one thing for sure, if I stayed on her I would have gone into the woods.  Slicks and 120mph wasn't going to get me stopped anytime soon.  If you guys saw any good angles of the incident, please share them with me.  The stories will help as I cope with the HUGE repair bill.  Thank you all and god bless you.

Bird

:)Glad to hear your shoulder is on the mend. I didn't see you at the moment you left the track. I looked up track just in time to see you and your Duc both in a fetal position rolling like a football end over end right at the tower. luckally you stopped short and the bike missed us.  :o
Thanks for the note of thanks

Mark Bernard

Hey Chops...I'm so glad your mending ok. I didn't see the crash but when I got there, Kevin was visibly shaken up about that! He felt so bad that he caused that. I talked to him after I took his bike back to  his pits and he just felt absolutley awful! Any how..glad to hear your healing. Hang in there bud!
                                               Mark Bernard
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Super Dave

So, how'd they fix all that up...you, I mean...

Rubber bands, hose clamps?  Details, man, details!
Super Dave