News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Gingerman schedule

Started by Tom Fredricks, September 12, 2003, 07:49:47 PM

Tom Fredricks

Can anyone help me out with understanding the saturday gingerman schedule? It shows half of the day as a LP usa sportrider day. If i race in the gto on saturday, What kind of fees do i pay. I the morning practice included in our entry fees or do we have to pay a fee for the LP practice sesion? Iam confused, Now i know how Rob feels everyday.......Hi Rob ;D
T & J racing

K3 Chris Onwiler

Go to search, and find this thread.  It should answer all your questions.

LP Days.  I'm not happy.

The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Tom Fredricks

T & J racing

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteCan anyone help me out with understanding the saturday gingerman schedule? It shows half of the day as a LP usa sportrider day. If i race in the gto on saturday, What kind of fees do i pay. I the morning practice included in our entry fees or do we have to pay a fee for the LP practice sesion? Iam confused, Now i know how Rob feels everyday.......Hi Rob ;D

Dont make me sic Phoenix the Pug on you Tommy Boy. ;D ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Woofentino Pugrossi

Just looked at the schedule. . What a crock of sh*t.  >:( 18 races on sunday? What are they? 4 lap races? Looks like I'll have to run T-bike and HWSS back to back on sunday.

ANy bets that a bunch of races on SUnday get combined?
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

dylanfan53

QuoteJust looked at the schedule. . What a crock of sh*t.  >:( 18 races on sunday? What are they? 4 lap races? Looks like I'll have to run T-bike and HWSS back to back on sunday.

ANy bets that a bunch of races on SUnday get combined?
They did the same thing at the last Gingerman weekend, but that one only had 16 races on Sunday, not 18.

It's a shame they had to do that to the only two weeekends at Gingerman.  I suppose they expected a low turnout and hoped to make it up with the track day riders on Saturday.  I really like the track and wish they'd do more than just two weekends there.
Don Cook
CCS #53

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteWhat thread Chris?
LP Days.  I'm not happy.
Type that into search and it will bring up the thread that occured after the last Gingerman.  Sorry, but I don't know how to do it as a link.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

K3 Chris Onwiler

Jeff

So I read the other thread.  From what I gather, the SRD will cost me $25, but I'm still not sure about the gate fee...

This might not be too bad.  I've got a pretty good stack of wood.  I could bring some up and we could hold unofficial ad-hoc races :)

I love G-man, so I'll be there...  Granted, cramming all the races into Sunday sucks, but I'm up for the track time.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Eddie#200

So, I guess there isn't a Friday practice day there...

Jeff

Last year Fri was run by the track, like BHF, so I'd think/hope they have one again this time around...  (otherwise I'll be awful bored on Fri)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Fast4fun

I just called G-man. They are not easy to deal with over the phone but this is my take-away. Friday practice is run by the track and your full day fee will be $85. 1/2 day begins after lunch and costs $60. Licensed racers only. They claim these fees include your gate fee. Saturday and Sunday gate fees will be $12 each. No mention of a refund but I didn't press them for the info. Getting this much was painfull enough. All other fees are CCS and they won't comment.
CCS Mid West EX #675
Tri 675