News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Gate fees for VIR

Started by fizzer400, September 11, 2003, 06:12:57 AM

fizzer400

The upcoming events at VIR will be my first time at that track, so I was wondering what the gates fees/infield admission are?

Thanks,
Jeff
CCS #419

ecumike

If I remember correctly.. $25/person for the weekend

ecumike

Sooooo.. Jeff... you're on a 400 eh.... what races are you planning on doing?

smoke

if I can't get the 600 ready in time I have borrowed and sv.. so I'll get to see ya ecumike :P

ecumike

NOooooo, stay away from the SV... You don't wanna ride that crap :P

(I need all the points I can get)

fizzer400

" Sooooo.. Jeff... you're on a 400 eh.... what races are you planning on doing?"

Nope! I was when I originally joined this forum, but have since sold the 400 and moved to the SV. I was actually at Roebling last time, but had to exit the LW SS race early with electrical problems. I believe you were there, you ride an RS250, right? I'm on bike #419. I'm planning on doing the Am Thunderbike race Sat and maybe the LW SS race Sunday. How 'bout you?

Jeff
CCS #419

ecumike

Quote....  I was actually at Roebling last time, but had to exit the LW SS race early with electrical problems.

Ahhh yea.. that's what I like to hear. :)  
Sorry it was for bike problems though :)

Yup.. I'm on the 250, doing a full schedule as usual.. GTL, MWSM, LWSS, LWSB, LWGP.

fizzer400

I see you're pretty close to Bill Davenport in SE LW SS points, good luck with that.

We'll probably see ya up there!

Jeff
CCS #419

ecumike

yea, well I can NEVER beat Bill, unless it under certain circumstances (like what happened at Roebling)... so He's gonna wrap up 1st..Tuttle is another one.. so with being double points he'll probably pass me for second.. so I'm hoping to hold onto 3rd.

fizzer400

Watch out for my cousin on bike #102 too! I think he's 4th in points or so.

Jeff
CCS #419

ecumike

Who, Steve?

Yea, he's ~80 behind me.. hopefully he won't be a problem :)

Do you know if he went to Jennings?

I wish they would update the points!!!

fizzer400

QuoteWho, Steve?
Yep, that's the one!

QuoteDo you know if he went to Jennings?
hehe...yeah he was there. Don't remember where he placed, but I know he made a few races. Seems like he got 9th in GTL.

QuoteI wish they would update the points!!!
Yeah, tell me about it!

Jeff
CCS #419