super Dave

Started by smoke, September 11, 2003, 05:28:51 AM

r6_philly

QuoteWas going to go, but now I'm out.  I'll have my guys armed and ready though.  We'll see how they do.  Luck is kind of a part of Daytona.

definitely. where you are, who you behind, who crashes, stuff like that. Daytona is about going down there and see what would happen. I have been fortunate, and unfortunate too. Usually a couple things go wrong (at least) but some good does happen.

So you sending out the army huh?  ;D lets see if the MW fast guys will take us by storm  ;) I think every winner from the spring daytona is going to be there racing, I wonder if they will play some strategy.

I just hope I don't get gridded too far back, or get behind a slower guy who has lots of points.

But I looked forward to this all year long, and I will be armed and ready.

Shame you can't be there, was looking forward to meetin ya.

Team_nuclear123

I have a good friend that has a couple of H2's, but  he also has a H4... A H2 with an additional cylinder added to the middle. Makes it a bit wide, but the damn power is insane....

Hmmm  There is also a 5 and 6 cyl version of the same bike, not to mention his Z1 V8 and KZ1300 V12....

Maybe we should build you a 4cyl version of a h1....

hmmmmmmmmmmm  ;D  ;D  ;D

Bernie

Roger Lyle has put on open test and tune days at Summit for years.  Licensed racers only with prepped bikes.  Turnout is usually light, because it is generally mid-week.  He usually has a small bike and big bike class for amatuers and a small bike and big bike class for experts.  I don't think anyone would have any grief if Dave came to one of those.  I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

smoke

Thanks Bernie.. I'll look at that .. any thing to keep the cost down and ride time up.

Super Dave

QuoteI have a good friend that has a couple of H2's, but  he also has a H4...

I've seen that one in pics...

I really want the H1 for AHRMA.  So, it needs to be somewhat similar to the production unit.

There is a 48 cylinder Kawasaki two stroke in England.  Three banks of eight cylinders on each side.  The cyliners and heads are off the 250cc three cylinder Kaws...
Super Dave

Super Dave

QuoteSo you sending out the army huh?  ;D lets see if the MW fast guys will take us by storm  ;)

Hard to say.  I hope they do well.  They do too.  But, it's a whole different set of circumstances.  They have their job to do.
Super Dave

Super Dave

QuoteRoger Lyle has put on open test and tune days at Summit for years.  Licensed racers only with prepped bikes

There you go.  Perfect.
Super Dave

OmniGLH

QuoteSo you sending out the army huh?  ;D lets see if the MW fast guys will take us by storm  ;) I think every winner from the spring daytona is going to be there racing, I wonder if they will play some strategy.

Oh don't you worry, MW will be bringin some heat baby  ;)

Ortega, Shallcross, Roeser, Hall, and myself.  Ok so I may not be a threat (still recovering from injury) but the other 4 are out for a championship.  Are you ready????  ;D

(nothing like a little bit of friendly smack-talk in the morning  :))
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

smoke

well I don't know about yall but I think Hector or Donny will take it.