PRIETO TO BE VP REP IN FL REGION.

Started by MELK-MAN, September 10, 2003, 10:54:48 AM

MELK-MAN

Prieto Racing will carry vp fuel for the FL region CCS races..at all the tracks.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

VPFL

Wow, Greg your fast  :o

As Greg has announced, Prieto Racing is now the VP trackside vendor for FL CCS Races. Sean will be taking preorders for the Moroso Sept20-21. You can reach him at 954788-7528.

Good Luck to all  :D

Lisa
VP Southeast  
954-565-7670
vpflorida@aol.com

Cindy_Ivey

Congrats to Prieto!  As the rep for the SE region, I fully understand the requirements and commitment it takes to be a trackside vendor.  It is an honor to be tasked with this responsibility. I wish you tons of luck in your new endeavour!!!  

MELK-MAN

QuoteWow, Greg your fast  :o

As Greg has announced, Prieto Racing is now the VP trackside vendor for FL CCS Races. Sean will be taking preorders for the Moroso Sept20-21. You can reach him at 954788-7528.

Lisa

VP Southeast  
954-565-7670
vpflorida@aol.com

Just tryin to put that contingency cash to work! ;D

GAMEDIC

congrats.... i am the SE vendor for CCS and it is alot of fun and you get to meet more people than you might if you were not doing it...good luck

wizard

QuoteWow, Greg your fast  :o

Lisa

so what are the prices going to be???

5gal
35gal
50gal
VP Southeast  
954-565-7670
vpflorida@aol.com

MELK-MAN

VPFL

Prieto does not have his website information updated as far as fuel goes.  If you have questions concerning fuel, please either call him at 954-788-7528 or email him at prietorace@aol.com

Good Luck to all at Moroso.

Lisa