News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

MW Standings?

Started by tshort, September 10, 2003, 06:38:53 AM

tshort

My web browser still shows points standings dated 8/4/2003 - is there something broken?  I tried ctrl+r to refresh it, and it still comes up that way.

No points update --> no contingencies.  Does Pirelli make SNOW tires for race bikes?  By the time I get contingency updated from them, that's what I'm gonna need. :-/  Sorta sucks.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

PJ

Also, I don't think the MW points are accurate, even up to August 4. Isn't there a Blackhawk missing somewhere in there?
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

Thingy

PJ, you are excused because you are a newbie.  Tom,  ;) come on, the points haven't been accurate or on time in the four years that I have been racing.   :-/

CCS blames it on understaffing, how busy they are, the company that maintains their website, etc.  

It no longer bothers me that they can't fix the points.  What bothers me is that they can't fix the problems that they blame for the late/inaccurate updates.  After all, it has been 4 YEARS! >:(
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

lil_thorny

Bill,
so how are we supposed to know who is leading the BHF championships AM/EX.
Benji.#30

Super Dave

Call the office, but cynacism tells me that there won't be an answer there.

Sorry, Tiff, but you wouldn't give me the information I asked for on the phone because it was going to be up in the afternoon.  My time is pretty valuable.  It cost me a phone call with an answer I didn't want (check the website later), and then my time was double wasted when it wasn't, and still isn't, available.  
Super Dave

Eddie#200

My biggest beef is that my sponsors are trying to follow the points race and are asking me why there are no updates.

Super Dave

I think that the value of a sanctioning and organizing organization is supposed to be in the details of administration.  Why isn't it getting done?  I'm the guy that has been very generous with excuses for it all, but it isn't getting any better.
Super Dave

tshort

QuoteCCS blames it on understaffing, how busy they are, the company that maintains their website, etc.  

You know, I'm not that interested in *excuses.*  In my business (and in just about all the business situations I've seen), anyone who offers excuses is generally written off as a non-performer/non-player.

The fact is, we are spending literally thousands of dollars to indulge in our passion.  I have never spent so much money, not to mention time, with a service provider who behaved in such a lackadaisical, non-customer-focused fashion.

Have you?  Would you - if you had any alternative?  I sure wouldn't.

I'm still waiting to hear from Mr. Elliott.  This is getting past ridiculous - it's embarrassing that such a large company could treat its customers so poorly.
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Super Dave

I wouldn't expect Kevin to be replying to this.  There should be people to take care of it.

Super Dave