News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Jennings post race call!!

Started by madanalyst, September 08, 2003, 02:43:11 PM

ScubaSteve

QuoteYou don't look old enough for beer! :P

Sometimes that not a bad thing bryan!! Actually i got carded for a movie a few weeks back can you believe that crap
Steve

CCS FL

mmills416

Ya I'm not practising with you till you get a couple of clean sessions.  You already got enough traction issues.  I know I need to practise my spelling.

ScubaSteve

Ya me to! I might go out with the Am again at moroso what you think mills?
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

If I race on the red ones, does that mean you won't come out? ;D

I plan on taking it easy for a session or two.  I'm really excited and hope they are as good as I have been told by the guys racing them in the UK!
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

mmills416

Dude a guy set a world speed record on those tires!!!!!!!  Ah ya he was going backwards, thats just funny.

ScubaSteve

Has anyone ever road raced with them ive seen them on a motocross bike but never a road race bike?
Steve

CCS FL

MightyDuc Racing

QuoteHas anyone ever road raced with them ive seen them on a motocross bike but never a road race bike?

There's actually a guy in the UK that has won some 750 Xtreme races on the COLORED ones...lol.  If the tires can get FAA and DOT approval, that's good enough for me.  I'm not planning on the colored ones seeing any racing action unless I really wear out the other ones before Supertwins.
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MightyDuc Racing

QuoteYa I'm not practising with you till you get a couple of clean sessions.  You already got enough traction issues.  I know I need to practise my spelling.

Just glad I can give you guys one more reason to doubt my safety. ::)
MightyDuc Racing
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:

MELK-MAN

HOLY THREAD-JACKERS BATMAN!!! ;D

ahaammm...Back to our originally planned broadcast..

Shure had a blast myself. Bringing the old f4 home in one piece. Wish i had more ability/bike to give William Meyers a race. See ya'll at Moroso!! Dont forget those red tires Mighty duc! They would go good with my yellow bike ;D Congrats on your deal though. im jealous.
Jeff, your battle with Laz was epic.
Loved watching the lightweight stuff as well guys, hats off. Gonna be scarry when you get more motor steve.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice