Jennings post race call!!

Started by madanalyst, September 08, 2003, 02:43:11 PM

madanalyst

Was nice seeing everyone this weekend.  Scuba, i enjoyed wathcing one of your races when some cannonball dove on the inside of you in turn 1.  I think you beat him at the exit of turn 2, though.  It was a ballzy move from where i stood spectating.  Didn't catch the guy's name, but you and he seemed to be battling out for most of the day.  Had  great time racing, especially last race of the day when laz and i battled it out til the very end in MW GP. I think laz would have had 2nd had he not just come in from the previous race.   I had an additional confidence boost when i saw the rear tire break lose in turn 9.  Knew at that pt that his times were heading up.  That still didn't keep him from being competitive, though.  Remember looking over my shoulder to the left and saw notta.  He was laughing b/c, while i saw notta, he was sitting to my right the whole time.  How could i miss the guy?  No small potato, but clearly in better overhaul shape than this guy (me).  Anyways, laz hats off and again i appreciate the fact that you definetely helped this rider step it up a little.  New personal best in a 23.5 and low 24s in every other lap with expection of lap 1.    I'm still hoping to get a few seconds faster so i can keep with Melk, DWhite, JBeard, and the other 1/2 dozen riders still placing in front of me.  Beard, you were a real shock on the day.  After having some battles at Moroso last wk, the only time I saw you this time was when you tooted the horn as you blew by.  Good racing and good consistency throughout the day JB.  Again, had a good time with the pals at Jennings..Amat 270 -- Jeff M

ScubaSteve

I had a blast jeff i think the guy you are talking about is James Chance SV  #62 we ended up bangin bars once going into one.  I also had some fun dicin with my homie Mills we hit bars going into nine when i made a move on the inside. I also bettered my times i was runing some 22s but mostly 23s getting closer to Alex and linder i cant wait for the Expert class next year. I was thinkin about running a MW class but decided not to. well see you at Moroso
Steve

CCS FL

mmills416

YA you may have passed and bumped me twice in 9 But I drove by you like 5 time comin out of two to three.  The pass in one was my Favorite.

ScubaSteve

LOL!!! Ya but i was laughing my a$$ off when i passed you 3 laps in a row in 9!!! The last was my favorite a lil bump and See ya. Your pass in 1 was sweet didnt expect you to be on the outside i saw your front tire and all i could say was damit ill get him in 9 again but you learned and blocked my line!!! ;D Wait till Moroso ill be the overall winner in are lil series. :P
Steve

CCS FL

mmills416

9 to 9  - I cant wait and we get to do it all next year.  I am so going to lose more weight.  I'm up to 11lbs and 6% body fat since Moroso.

It really fun to be able to race so close and not worry about being takin out.

mmills416

MightyDuc Racing

Jeez...I miss one weekend and ya'll have already forgotten me. :'(

;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

ScubaSteve

Hell ya i have a blast dicin it with you. I know we have alot of respest for each other and we arent going to take each other out. I cant wait for next year when we have some more to dice with. Moroso is the deciding factor in are lil series. Had a lot of fun again this weekend cant wait till we get to the 21s
Steve

CCS FL

ScubaSteve

LOL add another 1 Oh ya Bryan your ythat guy who is the agricultrial rider at Jennings the trees and the hill missed you this weekend they were extremely bored!!!LOL ;D
Steve

CCS FL