News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Summit Oct 11-12 CANCELLED

Started by TiffineyIngram, September 03, 2003, 02:10:40 PM

TiffineyIngram

Unfortunately, due to weather-related delays, the Shenandoah (sp?) Circuit will not be ready for the CCS race on October 11-12.  We will begin today giving refunds for those riders already pre-entered for this race--there is no need to send in a cancellation.  VIR on September 27-28 will now be double points for both regions.  We apologize for the inconvenience, and you will all be receiving a post card in the mail in the coming days.
 :-/

bmfgsxr

Nate R

If you pre entered thats credit card, they probably have to do a chargeback, thus it should be credited to your account. Just a guess, being a merchant myself.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

TiffineyIngram

Nate's right, we'll credit you back however you paid.  For checks, they will mail a check to you from our Houston office, for cash, same thing, and charges will go back onto your card at our Ft. Worth office.

pmoravek

Screw the refund, is there any way you guys can schedule another event for us?
C'mon Tiff...We wanna race!
 :P

TiffineyIngram

I know you wanna race--but with such short notice, there's not much we can do.  Look at it this way--it's more money for racing at Daytona!!

OmniGLH

What about the FUSA round scheduled there this weekend?  I have a buddy of mine (Mike Shallcross) who is planning on driving out for that, I believe he's leaving this afternoon....
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

TiffineyIngram

This weekend will run as scheduled, no problem.

arlingtonrider

Bummer - they just started paving it.  with clear weather the pavement may have been done this week.  who knows if they would have finished it in time, but I look forward to running that track...I bet shenandoah in its current state (25% paved) is about the same as summit main anyway.   ;)

Bernie

I saw nothing on the Shenadoah track this weekend that makes me believe it will be done anytime soon.  There is tons of work to do over there, and not just paving. :-/

EmerWil

You saw paving?  All I saw was a couple places where they had started laying down some gravel.  I didn't see any gravel at all in the lower sections .

They still have alot of earth and rocks to move. It will be interesting to see how they do the landscaping.  All in all it was a good weekend at Summit.  Nice to have a dry race weekend for a change.