News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Update SUX

Started by Chef, September 02, 2003, 11:19:08 AM

Chef

Ikes pissed.....

Turns out the Plastic surgion's schedule fits me in best on 9/12 (if insurance approves it)....

Problem is; i figured that missing the MW and GL rounds earlier on with the mechanical's pretty much knocked me out of the runnings for any Championships in those two regions, so i get to Barber and look for the GP races, which is next up on 9/13, 14..... Doctor say's "you know you wont be able to use that hand for a couple weeks, we need to make sure it sticks".......

Well........
Super_Dave........,
It's just Amatuer stuff, rite......

what...ever......

I'm pissed!

ay, anybody got an extra 3-4 grand, i gotta get this dumb arse bike back together in case im able to race again..... FFFFFFFFFF

just to keep you posted.
i will try to come and spectate this weekend at BHF,
plus my team-mate, Lonnette is the birthday girl this weekend, so someone may have to join in on the celebration.....

fn forty
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

StumpysWife

Ike, Just thought you should know that you and your group are invited to Meghan Stiles 18th birthday bash at her house Saturday night.  Pit bike races!!!!!!!!!  Plus there's a corn festival going on there--free corn!  ;D

I understand how frustrated you must be.  That really sucks.  I do hope you guys make it to the  track just to spectate, though.  We miss ya!  Plus this is our season ender! If we don't see ya, take care and we'll definitely see you next year!

Heather

Chef

I LOVE TEAMSTUMPYRACING !!!!

and with new RR's floating about, I may be trying to infiltrate that HONDA TEAM ....
 ;)

Thanks Heather..... AAHHHH  Stumpy'sWife...
better...
 ;D
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

StumpysWife

And with the F4i for a "b" bike, Stumpy's hoping for rain this weekend...doesn't look like it's going to happen, though!  Hee hee

We all love you too!!!  You're welcome on our HONDA team anyday!!!  

StumpysWife  ;)

Chef

We dont have any other plans this weekend!!!
should see ya saturday....

Thank You...

Forty

OmniGLH

Aww c'mon Ike, so you miss the championship. You'll just have to petition to stay Am next year so you and I can fight it out  ;)  :D

Seriously tho - if losing a championship is the biggest negative to come out of this - I'd say you got off pretty easy.  Be happy you can ride, heck, be happy you can even breathe on your own after that last crash!  
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

lil_thorny

Amen to that brotha!!!

i like to think that i am a part of teamstumpyracing
even tho i ride a Suzuki. oh yeah, I think they are a
new sponsor of mine ;)

ike, i'll have to play happy birthday for her on the guitar. Stumpy is bringen a mystery instrument as well............. ???

wuzzup my peeps in the U. P.!!!!! represent!!!!!!!!
Benj.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Ike, theres always next year with a vengeance. ;D

Getting healed up is more important than the bike.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

StumpysWife

Oh Benji, You know you are an honorary member!  You fit right in.  Plus Stumpy's working today on making your bike just as pretty as his.  What color Honda stickers do you want?

Ike, you are a champion to us for sure!  Your time will come.  Keep your head up!

Heather

tigerblade

Bummer Ike, but do what you gotta do as far as the doctor is concerned.  You were MUY lucky man.  Keep us posted!  :)
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Jeff

Ike,

Get me a parts list  ASAP and I can arrange to have stuff for you on Sunday...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

sdiver68

So you are looking for a bike to ride for the last 2 Gateways?
MCRA Race School Instructor