New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

The results for Superbike Race 2 are up

Started by EX#996, September 01, 2003, 07:09:34 AM

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton

Steviebee

Yea wish i could have seen it.

On another note.  Is it me or has Giovanni Bussei been doing really good for being new to these tracks ??   Looks like he's doing better than Gobert

EX#996

QuoteYea wish i could have seen it.

On another note.  Is it me or has Giovanni Bussei been doing really good for being new to these tracks ??   Looks like he's doing better than Gobert

It's not just you.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

xlr8tn

What about our results since July 17th in the Mid-Atlantic Region? >:(

Super Dave

Looks like Kevin Hanson had a problem today.  Don't know any details.

Monte and I had to leave yesterday to catch our flights.  Jason Knupp smashed his hand and wrist up on Thursday, so he was out.

Bussei?  Yeah, he looked really good.  Better than Gobert?  Not really an issue.  Sometimes a person doesn't really gel with the group they have to work with.  I think that was the case.  Maybe, as a foreign rider, he doesn't have to communicate as much and it's just working better....
Super Dave

EX#996

QuoteLooks like Kevin Hanson had a problem today.  Don't know any details.

Dave:

When you talk to Kevin....  Please tell him that there are better ways of getting air time besides putting the bike down.  (I'm glad to see that he was able to keep going though).

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Bernie

It sucks SpeedTV left.  Today's race was awesome.  The spectator turnout was alot more than I expected.  Best part of the whole fiasco is that the drunk squids that sat behind me yesterday and talked about street racing didn't show up today.