News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Please Pray for this family

Started by GAMEDIC, August 26, 2003, 09:15:58 PM

GAMEDIC

It saddens me to have to bring this news, (Sat, Aug. 23, 2003) around 8:30 or so, We lost a very dear friend.

Trent Dailey (aka Ingenere) was killed instantly in a crash suffered at Talladega Gran Prix raceway in morning practice. Ive been asked not to go into details by the family
Trent was a great friend, and i personally cannot find the words to express here how i feel at the moment. My gut has been in knots for 2 days now, i can only imagine what his family is going thru. Godspeed Trent, we love you and you will be missed. Some of you may not know him..as he raced WERA but in any case he was a racer

Trent leaves behind his wife Melanie, and 2 ADORABLE daughters, Hannah(4) and Isabella(almost 1 year old).
There has been a fund set up also if you can help
Here is the info:

The First State Bank
PO Box 928
Stockbridge, GA 30281
Attn: Kim Dager

Make the checks payable to Melanie or one of the children.

r6_philly

Oh god that is horrible news. Rest in peace Trent.

This has been a bad year, people getting hurt and people dying. Each time I hear something like that bring sadness just like the first time I heard news like that.

EM JAY

:'(
       Sorry to hear the bad news.
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

pitbtch#1

sorry to hear the bad news.  Rest in peace Trent.  Good luck to the family and were sorry to here the bad news once again.  It seems like after every race weekend this year know matter where it is someone is getting seriously hurt or dieing.  

Heath

KBOlsen

My heart and prayers go out to Trent's family... It does seem that this year has had more than its' share of tragedy. :'(
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

GAMEDIC

Thanks everyone...and this has now been set up for anyone that might want to donate by paypal here is the link...and thanks again for any that already have
http://www.georgiasportbike.com/charityride/PayPal.asp

EDDIE98