thanks a $470.00

Started by lil_thorny, August 25, 2003, 08:54:34 AM

lil_thorny

thank you mr Cantu.
4 wins 2 seconds 2 thirds and a fifth/eighth.....
on tha Cantu express. low 14's all day Sat.
thanks again Alfy.
Benj.
oh yeah, not writing this just to rub it in.....i think that I just lean off the bike a little more, that's all. ;D :-*

StumpysWife

Awesome job Benji!  Must be the shoving ear plugs in your nose does take seconds off.  Who knew.

Hope we didn't frighten your father too much!

Sorry we didn't get to say 'bye...Stump pulled out of MWSB as his front tire was going in HWSB and we wanted to hit the road and try to get home at a half way decent hour.  

We had a blast!  

See ya in a couple weeks!

Heather

pitbtch#1

Good job this weekend benji.  U really kicked ass,  and got some help from the sidelines to let u know when u could relax. (lol) Also a good weekend for u to Stumpy.  Hope u guys had fun it was fun watching u guys race.  Good riding guys

Heath

pitbtch#1

Hey benji,  Are u gonna be at BHF in two weeks?  If u are i will try to help u out again.

Heath

lil_thorny

yep just keep throwen up them gang signs homie ;D
Benj.

pitbtch#1

Benji u know that i will be there to help u out.  I always come over to let u know how much your lead is.  But this time i wont be on the straight i will be at one of the corners.

Heath

lil_thorny

lead?
i thought you were showing me how much you liked
waving at all the racers zooming by ;D

pitbtch#1

come on now benji.  I like to wave to them on the cool down lap.  But i like to help u know how far u are ahead so u can relax.  Since u run so many races a weekend.

Heath

Super Dave

Quotet
oh yeah, not writing this just to rub it in.....i think that I just lean off the bike a little more, that's all. ;D :-*

He knows.  We've been working on it.  He's doing better, but then again, he's been doing better this year compared to what he's done before too.
Super Dave

pitbtch#1

Hey Benji,  Hows the engine coming along on your bike is it getting done or not?

Heath

lil_thorny

yep..... Moon's Super Cycle is on the job!!!

pitbtch#1

So it will be ready by the next Blackhawk?  Hope to see u there Benji.  Its fun watching You,JJ, and Gregg battle.

Heath