News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Won another...

Started by Super Dave, August 25, 2003, 01:03:45 AM

Super Dave

Hmm, nice.

Won Middleweight Superbike at the end of the day at Blackhawk.  Seem to be getting along with the R6.  Should have done better earlier in the day, two seconds, but I needed at gear change.  Did it after Unlimited GP, and it was the right way to go.

Need to get my bike to cool down.  Maybe I should just get a full Micron exhaust for it rather than use the stock head pipe.

Mabye I should wear a bikini more often... ;D
Super Dave

Dawn

QuoteMabye I should wear a bikini more often... ;D

All I can say Dave is you made quite the impression on my father in law.   :o

Dawn   ;D

P.S.  Congratulations on your win!   ;)

EM JAY

;D   Way to go Dave!!!

I think I need an umbrella girl too ;D ;D ;D
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

tigerblade

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

MELK-MAN

i as well secretly wear the lucky thong !! :D
learing about gear changes as well. do you always get your bike to 6th gear on most tracks or are some tracks topped in 5th??? would gearing for hte corners be more important?
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Jeff

QuoteHmm, nice.

hehe... I thank you as I'm pretty confident you've scarred my daughter for a good long time and it will keep her away from boys.

and I quote:
"Daddy, I tried to find a place to put that dollar, but Mr. Dave's arm pits were so hairy I couldn't find where to put it!"

:P
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

Quote"Daddy, I tried to find a place to put that dollar, but Mr. Dave's arm pits were so hairy I couldn't find where to put it!"

:P

LMAO
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Zippy

Way to go Dave!
Congrats!

Linsay

DanO966

QuoteHmm, nice.

Won Middleweight Superbike at the end of the day at Blackhawk.  Seem to be getting along with the R6.  Should have done better earlier in the day, two seconds, but I needed at gear change.  Did it after Unlimited GP, and it was the right way to go.

Need to get my bike to cool down.  Maybe I should just get a full Micron exhaust for it rather than use the stock head pipe.

Nice Ride DAVE!!
You better watch out...I'm starting to get my new R6 sorted....I'm shooting for you...lol ;D :P ;D  The first 4 races yesterday was a total waste of time!  I was having such a hard time getting the R6 to handle.  But it's getting there!
I'm going to start trying different gears on my bike.  It just seems like I'm shifting too much. I'm going to try your gearing too...I'll get something to work.  

Btw you look absolutly fantastic in a thong bikini!!

DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

lil_thorny

actually Dave,
I asked Brian Logan(at the line) if that was a chick.
not till you turned to the side did i notice the package!!!
nice Gams Dude.
Benj.

StumpysWife

Good lord Benji...were your allergies affecting your vision?  (Why do I see this situation in you and Stump's future...maybe when you're Formula 40 material and he's not  ;D)

Awesome job Dave...you looked great out there -- in your leathers on your bike I mean!

Super Dave

LOL!  Thanks, all!

Yes, I gear for the corners.

Dano...I gave you my recipie for gearing.  It's in your hands.  Too bad I race like I did ten years ago...you wouldn't have had a chance then...but it is nice to be the target...at least for me.  I don't mind it.  Then again, I'm working with so many people sometimes, it's really hard to focus on what I need to do with my bike and my riding to do my fastest laps.

And secret thongs?  Hey, mine was all out in the open.  Where are Hitchthingie's pics?
Super Dave